~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Humans were acutely nice, once Zion cleared that they weren't a threat. They offered the hybrids new fresh clothes to change into and some food. The Father just in the middle of making his family Dinner when the Supernaturals arrived.

The Gang were great full to the Humans, still suspicious, but great full, as they all took turns in the showers, changing into their clothes and freshen up.

The Gang's outfits

The Father invited the Supernaturals for the table for dinner, the Human family was on one side and the Supernaturals were on the other, The Human boy was sitting on the edge next to his parents

The Father invited the Supernaturals for the table for dinner, the Human family was on one side and the Supernaturals were on the other, The Human boy was sitting on the edge next to his parents. From left to right it was Zion, Enid, Hailey, Conan and Mika, she was next to the edge seat by the boy. Dinner was fresh Corn salad served with pork chops.

The Human Family had face masks on in awkward silence watching the Supernaturals eat. The Parents were watching the teens sat as the young human boy was watching Mika and Conan eat. The Gang were stuffing their faces with food on their plates, they haven't eaten in over two days. The Gang may have been living in the Prison over six years but they still have table manners.

The Human Family still watched the Supernaturals eat not moving at all until Zion slowly looks up "You get many visitors?"

The Man looks at his wife with his eyes and back at the Winged boy "Never"

Zion just looks at them "Then you can take off your masks" he looks somewhat annoyed.

"The virus only affects the kids, not the adults. So you guys are safe. If you guys been isolated out here, then your kid doesn't have the virus/ Adults can't get the Virus" Zion explains.

"Is the virus still out there?" The Women asked.

Mika and Conan were crunching on their food.

"No. Not anymore. All the infected were taken away to prevent the virus from spreading. It Worked" Zion still looks annoyed.

"What about.." The Women began to say.

Conan grabs in pork chop with his hand and looks at the direction of the human boy, who kept staring at him and Mika.

"We can't spread the virus to others. The Virus only affected certain kids. The Virus ended a long ago, a few years, I don't know why people still believe that. But I'm guessing the world is still afraid of the infected" Enid looks up from eating.

The Wife and Husband look at each other before taking off their masks, their son takes off his.

"We don't get out much" The Women said with a small chuckle.