13

Enid and Zion head back to the tent and tell Hailey the good news. They all load up in the van and head on out, They we're gonna be safe.

"How much longer?" Mika asks.

"Yeah" Conan whines.

"Guys, shhh. I'm trying to focus on the map" Zion says to them.

Conan and Mika groan. What can you say? They're children bored in the car.

A few hours later.

They've been traveling for quiet some time now, it felt like hours, Mika and Conan were making the trip no better with them whining. They're children cramped in the car.

"I can't wait until we get to camp" Conan says as he and Mika were playing a hand clap game.

"We'll be there soon" Zion says with his eyes on the road.

A few more hours later.

Less then an hour.

"We're gonna have to walk the rest of the way" Zion stops the van and they all get out. "Everyone got their things?"

They noded as they grabbed their backpacks. They walked through the woods until they reached the end.

The sun started to set as they got to a road. Zion held the map while the rest followed him.

They soon reached a set of train tracks.

"I don't know, Zion" Hailey says as they walked across the tracks "It doesn't feel right"

"Relax, Hailey" Zion stopped at the bottom of the X of the tracks made and looked at the ground. "Check it, Guys"

The others followed his steps to see what he was looking at. They were shocked at what they found. On the ground we're rocks and sticks that spell W.S.O

"No way" Mika smiled.

"We found it" Conan grabs Mika hand

"Alright, let's go!" Enid says.

They continue walking and reach an open area that seemed dry.

They left and returned to their adventure as they got closer and closer.

When they reached an area that seemed kind of dry, gunshots were heard. It caused the group to stop and duck as dust erupted from the bullets.

"Stop! Stay on your knees!" One yelled before a large group with guns ran toward them.

"Head to the ground!"

They all laid facedown to the ground, hands above their heads.

"Hey, we're not armed," Zion said as one of them got to him, forcing him up.

"Save it, Punk!"

"Hold on," another one said as he got closer. He noticed Zion's Angel Wings, Mika's squid like hair, Hailey's pointy ears, Enid and Conan Wolf ears.

"We're Supernaturals, you Idiots" Enid glares as Conan was clinging onto her.

"Everybody, stand down," The one Supernatural, named Mike told the others. They did as they were told and lowered their weapons. "Jesus. I'm sorry, We though you guys were Humans or something"

"It's fine. Can't be to careful" Hailey says as Mika is holding onto her, Hailey and the others gets up from the ground.

"Wait," Zion realized something, "are you looking for..."

"You found it," Mike told him with a laugh.

"Oh my gosh." Hailey grins.

"Oh." Zion laughed as he got happy.

"Welcome home."

That caused Enid to hug Hailey, Conan and Mika hugged each other and joined in, almost making the older girls lose their balance as the two chuckled.

"Zion, we found it!" Conan runs up and hugs Zion, who chuckled and picked him up from the ground. "We sure did" The Older boy smiled. Hailey had Mika in her arms as the three girls joined the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

South Stream was, after all that speculating, nothing more then a camping ground.

They saw a bunch of Supernatural kids playing around, teenagers chatting and laughing. They were safe now. They could be free. But at the same time, everything was about to be so different.

"Everyone looks so happy here" Hailey commented.

"Yes. We respect our differences but we're all the same. We let our freak flags fly"

He showed them the bathrooms, the showers, where we get our food everyday, the clinic, he showed where the food was grown, where the weapons were, stuff like that.

After giving them the tour, Mika got them to their cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once getting settled in South Stream, the sun was beginning to set as it was getting dark. The Supernaturals were having a forest party, their was dancing, food and drinks, slightly gentle low music, a bonfire, and floating lanterns.

Supernatural children were having fun at the party, running around, chasing each other, playing games with each other.

Mika and Conan along with three other children were spinning around, locking hands as they all laughed.

Some of the Supernaturals with wings or flying powers, were hovering around, careful not to go above the trees into the open. Zion was flying along with others.

Enid was in her Wolf form running around the open space with other Wolf-Shifters like her. Hailey was chatting with some other Magic Users.

The Party was coming to an end at near Midnight, Kids were fast asleep on the soft grass, teens were cleaning up after the party, putting out the bonfires, lighting the lanterns.

Enid picked up the sleeping Conan, Hailey with Mika, the gang soon returned to their cabin, and put the kids to bed. After putting the kids to bed, Zion, Enid, and Hailey were sitting outside the cabin, watching the fireflies.

"I'm glad we found this place" Hailey smiles "Now we Supernaturals can live peacefully"

"No more Enforcers" Enid says.

"No more Humans" Zion adds.

"Plus, this is a good place us Supernaturals. All of us" Enid adds.

"You said it" Zion smiled as he wraps his Angel wings around the girls.