3

Hailey soon woke up on what it looks like to be on a regular school bus. Her vision cleared up as she looked around and saw kids, in different ages on the bus with her. She then noticed it was true, she did get the disease, she looked up at the divers high mirror as her hair color change. "No use in trying to escape, it'll only cause you pain" The person said driving the bus, an Enforcer tells all the kids with a smirk.

The kids sitting together were huddled together, the much younger kids were silently crying. The younger kids were crying for their mommies and daddies, crying to go home. Older kids were whispering among themselves. Stripped from they're homes and Families. The Enforcers were in the back and front of the bus holding their guns looking serious and ready to strike.

The bus came to a stop on a neighborhood. A few minutes later and a Enforcer came in the bus holding a kid about her age, He was holding her under his arm as she was squirming and grunting through her gritted teeth. "Settle down, Brat!" The Enforcers holding her yelled as he roughly threw her to the ground.

The girl was to 9 years old, she has dark blue hair. She turns to him with a glare.

The Enforcer clocked his gun, making the girl stop, she was just narrowing her eyes. "In the seat, little Brat" He pointed to an empty seat. She hissed at him and went to an empty seat.

A few minutes later and another Enforcer came on the bus, holding a two year old boy, he was kicking and screaming. "Let me go! Let me go!" He was gripping the boy.

The Enforcer had a little struggle trying to drag the small Supernatural boy on the bus as he was kicking and screaming. He drops the boy to the ground.

The girl noticed this. "Leave him alone!" She gets up from her seat and runs towards them.

"In your seats" Enforcer says.

She glares as she was crouched down meeting the the small boy eye to eye. "Are you ok?" The girl gently asks.

The boy looks into the older girl's eyes, as he looked very afraid and quickly jumps at her, wraps her arms around her waist in a hug. His body was shaking, a lot, The girl's eyes widen for a minute as she wasn't expecting that, she just smiles. She wraps her arm around him as they both rise from the floor as she leads the small boy over to her empty seat. She lets the boy have the window seat as she's on the outside.

The bus starts to take off again. The boy was still wrapped around the girl as his face was buried in her chest, she had her arms wrapped around the boy.

"I-I'm scared" The little boy whimpered.

The girl just looks around at the scared kids as well as the Enforcers "Me to" She looks down at him "What's your name by the way?"

The boy looks at her "C-Conan"

"Well, Conan, My name is Enid" The girl smiles making the boy crack a small smile.

Hailey's voice O.S

It was the beginning. The people wasn't scared of what happened to the dead kids, or the empty spaces that they would leave behind...they were afraid of us. The one's who survived. Soon, there wouldn't be any kids anywhere. You either died or you went to the Facility.

The Bus then entered the drive way. It was a large Lab Facility building surrounded completely by a large electric fence. Enforcers in cameo were escorting other Supernatural kids in the Camps.

"Move! Let's go! Don't try to run"

Adults soon forced the kids off the bus.

"Don't talk"