11

As the Gang were resting near a store, they all had they're hoods up and Zion had his wings inside his jacket, trying not to draw attention to themselves. It was a quiet town. It was pretty much empty. No people.

"So, where do we go from here?" Hailey was sitting on top of a railing.

"Well, all we know is that, South Stream is either in this Virginia or the other Virginia, we still have to figure it out. But, we should be safe here for the time being" Zion explains.

"We just have to look out for Enforcer related. We have to lay low" Enid says.

"Exactly" Zion looks at her.

"Hopefully" Hailey says.

Conan was sitting on Enid's lap, sleeping softly. Mika was leaning against Zion, fast asleep.

"Let's call in for today and find a hotel or something" Enid suggests.

"I agree" Hailey gets off the railing and picks up the sleeping Mika. "Yeah, I guess the trying to avoid the Enforcers on the train and jumping off the train really tired them out"

The Gang continued they're journey and made their way into town, They stop at a hotel, which they had to break into. They broke in a room big enough for five people.

They put the kids to bed, in one of the big beds, together, Mika and Conan were knocked out sleep.

While the kids were asleep, the teens were all sitting on the other large bed looking at the map "Where would South Stream be?" Zion asks.

"Wherever it is, it has to be in a secret like place for us Supernaturals? In hiding or something? Like a hidden neighborhood" Hailey says.

"Or like an hidden camping ground" Enid adds.

"Yeah, like somewhere far outside of town" Hailey agrees with Enid

"But, how do we find it?" Enid asks.

"I guess we have to looking near the camping grounds. Maybe the Supernaturals who made South Stream, the safe Heaven for Supernaturals left us clues to find it" Zion suggests.

"Like on secret Radios or something?" Enid raises a brow.

"Yeah" Zion nods. "I say we head out tomorrow"

"Good Idea" Hailey and Enid agrees.

Just then ruffling sounds were heard from the other bed as Conan slowly sat up "What about tomorrow?" He rubs his eyes.

Enid slowly walks over to him and sits down on the bed "Nothing for you to worry about" she cupped both of his cheeks in her hands, she kissed his cheek "Go back to sleep". Conan was already half asleep as he woke up, he let out a yawn and laid back down as His sister pulled the blankets over him.

"We should go to bed as well" Zion yawns, as the girls nods. "Goodnight, Hailey and Enid" He yawns

"Goodnight, Zion." They both say in unison as they crawled into the bed, Zion slept on a small Sofa across the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Morning The Gang were walking around town, keeping low profiles. Although they had no firs what to do, how to look for the clues, they kept they're heads down, not drawing anything.

"I wonder where all the humans are at" Conan says.

"When the virus was active, some humans probably fled" Enid told him.

"Explains why we don't see a lot of people in town" Hailey says.

As they kept on walking they stoped at a gas station. "Come on, guys. Think. We have to find South Stream" Zion says.