6

Six Years Later

Six years had passed since the Supernaturals were taken away from their families, and we're forced to live in the Research Facility. Hidden from the World.

The Supernaturals are all growing up, Zion was 16, Enid was 15, and Hailey was 14, Conan is now 7 years old. And, although  living in the Facility, the gang more close then ever.

As for the relationship between Enid and Conan, they became adoptive Siblings, Hailey and Zion also become his other siblings figures. The had all became best friends and surrogate sibling to each other, a Found Family.

 The had all became best friends and surrogate sibling to each other, a Found Family

(Right to left: Hailey, Enid, Conan, Zion)

Through the years of living in the Facility, The Supernaturals had gotten used to living in the Facility, some tried to escape but failed which caused them pain, The Facility became like their Home, even though it was Evil. All of the Supernaturals look out for each other, they were each other Family since the Humans betrayed them. They were abused and forced to serve Mr.Jeff and the Facility's needs, like doing chores around the facility, getting experimented on, and becoming test subjects, if any of them refused any order they were abused very physical. Sometimes The Enforcers would use their electric collars, whips(not hit them, only for fright) to threaten them.

************************************************

In the Morning it was just the regular lab experiments after breakfast.

In the afternoon

It was now Shift Three, for Work duty.

Hailey worked on lacing the shoes that she had to, every. single. day. When one of the Enforcers came up to her. "Look at me." He said, Hailey kept her face straight forward, they weren't permitted to look at them.

"LOOK AT ME!"

She took a shaky breath, brought up her courage and said, "We aren't allowed to look at you." He huffed at her and said "The aglets should go over not under." He told her, when Enid, who was at a separate table, folding clothes, she spoke up.

"Actually, it's under if you want a firmer grip." She said and walks up, next to her pink haired friend.

"Is that so?" He asked.

  "Yes, but I guess the shoes fumes got to your head to make you stupid."

The Enforcer looked at her then grabbed her by her hair. "Say that again?" He growled.

"Enough" Another Enforcer hissed as the first Enforcer released the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later, The Supernaturals were still continuing the chores, they all looked very bored. An Enforcer was em guarding them as he was holding the gun.

Soon an unfamiliar alarm was heard, The Supernaturals look surprised.

"What the.." The Enforcer looked confused as
as Supernatural, a male, about 17, who was a Vampire with caramel skin, purple eyes and black hair, panicked. The Supernatural jumped into action, he on the Enforcer's back and bit him on the neck, his fangs sinking into his skin.

The Other Supernaturals jolted back and backed away, Conan ran up to his older sister, who held him close, watching the scene.

The Enforcer yelped trying to get the Supernatural off of him, he tried to get the young Vampire, but he ended up dropping his gun as two other supernatural around the same age, swept under his feet as the Enforcer fell to the ground. He groaned and tried to get up but the Young Vampire hit him with the gun on his head, he tried to get up again but the Vampire yelped hit him with the gun again, knocking the Enforcer out.

He noticed the older Supernaturals looking at him. "What?" He looks confused.

"What was that?" A Supernatural asked, raised a brow.

"I don't know, I panicked" He says.

A young Supernatural about 17, a female with blond snake like hair and cyan blue eyes was running through the hallways in full speed and stopped at the door.

"Come on guys!" She shouted. "Let's go you idiots!"

"What's going on?!" One Supernatural shouted back.

"No time to explain!" She shouted back. "Come on hurry!"

The Supernaturals wasted no time and scattered out the room, As Conan was confused by them running, as Enid ran she quickly scooped him up in her arms as they ran out of the room.

All the kids continued running through the hallways and outside ran to the electric fence.

The kids reached the other kids that surrounded the fence. They knew why the alarm went off. They knew why they were running to the fence. They knew why they were surrounding the fence. They were going to escape. 

The gang tried to make their way to the front, but they kept getting pushed back. They grunted as they was returned to the back, They made their way to the front again, but this time it was easier because there wasn't as much movement from the others compared to last time. It was like they paused for something. 

A 17 male, Supernatural stood at the front of the individuals. He had his arms out in front of him. He was using his telekinesis. Some Enforcers were running towards then until Another Supernatural, female was using her powers, as nature vines wrapped around them, as they couldn't move. An Enforcer in the Tower was about to turn on the Frequency sound when Hailey threw her energy blast at the tower, aiming at the speakers as it went in smoke. and another male Supernatural, used their as Natural vines began sprouting from the ground under the opposite tower, as the vines were now making the tower lean to the side as it was crumbing, as the Enforcer inside panicked and screaming. The Telekinesis Supernatural was making the electric fence shake. When the shaking wasn't enough, he gave it his all and made the fence doors break and fall. 

That caused everyone to start running to freedom. An enormous amount of people ran the same direction, causing some to fall and almost or be trampled.

They were no longer prisoners. They were now Free.