The Supernaturals all ran away from the Prison, as they all scattered across the area. Some Supernaturals, ran in groups, some started fluttering their wings.

As The Supernaturals were running, Zion was up front as Enid was holding Conan in one arm as she was pulling Hailey with her free arm as they all ran. The Supernaturals were all running in different directions as trampling over one another. Hailey tripped and fell to the ground, the sudden lose made Enid stumble and fell. Enid was about to help Hailey.

"Go!" Zion told them. "The Forest!" as ran to Hailey.

Conan ran ahead as Enid transformed into her Wolf and ran ahead. The Wolf was running aside Conan as he quickly looks to the side and climbs up onto it's back and continue to run as he was holding onto the fur on it's neck.

Zion ran towards Hailey, squeezing between the other Supernaturals, who all were trying to run forward. "Hailey!" He reached out his hand as Hailey took it. Zion pulled her up, made sure she was ok, still holding her hand as the two mad a run for it.

Zion was running ahead as he was gripping onto Hailey, still looking back at her to make sure she's ok.

"Come on!"

"Hurry!"

Both Conan and Enid were by the entranced the forest, hiding behind some trees. Zion and Hailey ran even faster as they ran into the forest.

"You guys are ok!" Conan said with a smile.

"Are you guys ok?" Enid asked.

"Yes. We're ok" Zion panted. "Come on, we have to get out of here!" He ran ahead as the girls ran, Enid transformed into her Wolf as Conan jumped on it's back.

"Where are we going!" Conan shouted in a worried tone.

"We have to go into hiding!" Zion told him "Anywhere but here!" He told the them as they ran farther into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been at least 30 minutes since the Supernaturals escaped, it was very dark outside, Hailey was carrying Conan on her back. They traveled deeper and deeper into the forest.

"Come on, we have to keeping going" Zion tells them wanting to push forward.

Hailey rolls her eyes "Zion, it's very late and we're all tired. We have to rest. We can continue tomorrow"

"Ok, fine. Your right. But Where?" Zion looks around as they all stop.

Enid was sniffing until she caught a whiff of something, "I think, I got something" she turns to Zion. The Wolf-Shifter lead the way as Hailey and Zion followed.

It wasn't long until Enid lead them to another part of the forest, it had a cave and a creek. She smiles "I knew I was onto something"

"Good Job, Enid" Zion smiled. "We can definitely rest here for tonight"

Conan was about to walk in when Hailey grabbed him "Wait, are you sure it's safe?"

"It's Cave or letting the Enforcers find us in the open" Zion looks at her as she looks him "Cave is fine" she says.

Hailey conjures up a green and pink sparkle orb and they walk in, Conan grips on Enid's arm. They went a little farther in the cave when they stopped, there were pillows and blankets and a little place for firewood. They widen their eyes as they look like they were about to panic.

Enid sniffs the air of the cave "It's ok, it was just Humans, regular humans. Not Enforcers"

The Gang decided to get some sleep, huddled together sleeping. They huddled close to each other with pillows and blankets, Enid however sleeps in her Wolf form.