10

The Gang continued their way through the forest, Mika and Conan were happily running through the forest, the kids were pretending to be airplanes with their arms out and leaning from side to side while running happily.

The teens smiled watching the kids play around as Zion gently took Enid's bag off her back, so she can relax her arm, still sore from the stab wound. The young shifter has healing abilities, so her wound only hurts a little bit, and not a lot.

It was soon Nighttime, as Enid was in her Wolf and was carrying a tired Mika and Conan on his back, her shoulder doesn't hurt as much in Wolf form. As the Gang kept on walking they stumbled across a bus, that looks to be abandoned as it was covered in leaves and vines.

"What's that?" Conan asked up front.

"It's a bus" Hailey response.

"Is it safe?" Mika asked from sitting behind Conan.

The gang just looks at the bus "I'm sure it is since it's abandoned. We can stay here tonight" Zion walks up to the bus and opens the doors. Zion walks in, Mika and Conan slide of the Wolf's back as it transformed into Enid, followed by the Kids, then Hailey and Enid. Hailey formed a energy orb in her hand to light up the bus.

The bus was definitely abandoned, it had stuff like pillows and blankets, cabinets, the bus seats were removed. After getting settled, the Teens were sitting on top of the bus, eating, Enid was eating a bag of Ruffle chips, hot winged flavored, Hailey was eating Barbecue chips, Zion was drinking a bottle of fruit punch.

Conan and Mika were on the ground caring fireflies, the two kid were in a fit of giggles. Mika was jumping up and down as Conan chased her. Mika spun around with her arms out before free falling to the ground on her back. She looked amazed at the shining light from the fireflies as she trapped a firefly with her hands before cupping her hands together, trapping it. "I caught one!" She looks at Conan before looking a the shining light inside her cupped hands. Conan was smiling as he was jumping up and down trying to catch a firefly but was to short, he saw a firefly flying in his direction before cupping his hands, trapping it. He then opens his hands letting the firefly free as he grinned.

"Hey Conan, Mika" Zion calls from the roof as the two look at him "Time for bed"

Zion, Hailey, and Enid climb down from the bus and onto the ground, Hailey walks over to Mika "Enjoy the fireflies?" She looks down at the smaller girl "Yeah, so pretty!" the squid girl giggled.

Conan ran up to his older sister "Did you see,Sis? I caught one!"

"I know. I saw. Good job" Enid smiled and ruffled his hair. "Now, it's time for bed"

Conan yawns and rubs his eyes as he walks ahead as Mika grabs his hand as the two kids enter the bus, followed by Hailey and Enid. One getting settle they all found enough space to lay down, the gang were sleeping real close to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early in the morning as the gang were up and ready. The gang left 20 minutes early, they were walking through a valley glade, Conan and Mika were a bit sleepy but didn't mind, after all the Supernaturals were on a Mission. The two kids were playing with sticks, pretending to be swords, slashing the sticks at each other, like in a sword fight. The kids were giggling, as Conan unexpectedly jumped on Mika's back, laughing. Zion was reading the map that he borrowed from the Visitors Center.

"So, how are we gonna get to South Stream?" Mika asked using her stick as it trailed behind her.

"Yeah, We're still in the forest" Conan says.

Zion was looking at the map "First we need to figure out how to get outta here and to the nearest road. The train"

"Train?" Hailey looks confused.