Chapter 41

The Oto ninja was jumping at a steady pace. "Jirobo is taking a long time," The man with two heads says. "No, he's already here," The man with six arms answers. The fat man joins in with the rest of his team. "Aw, c'mon, what took you so long?" The man with two heads asks. "Sorry. It took time to eat the scums' Chakra." Jirobo answers. "Hey fatso, don't you dare drag! Hurry up and carry that coffin... That's your job, you filthy swine," The female orders. "I know," Jirobo answers. "What, Jirobo... You're awfully easygoing today," The man with six arms says. "What do you mean?" Jirobo says. "I'm just saying I'm not handing you the coffin. Because you are not Jirobo!" The man answers as he throws the coffin with Sasuke to the girl. He laughs at the transformation. "Jirobo" pulls out a kunai from a pouch on his back and jumps towards the six-armed man. "This time, let me do it. Sakon, Tayuya, you guys go ahead!" The six-armed man orders his remaining teammates. And his teammates listen and jump away with the coffin. "Jirobo" throws an overhead punch at his opponent. Something the Oto ninja blocks.

"Jirobo always corrects Tayuya's choice of words," The man says, and Shikamaru drops his Henge. "Ha, I see," He says as he disentangles from the man and tries to kick him. The man uses two of his hands to block the kick and spits out spiderwebs from his mouth onto Shikamaru. The Konoha shinobi flies off with force and gets stuck on a tree. The man with six arms laughs at him. Just then, a shadow appears above the Oto shinobi. He looks up and sees six Narutos jumping toward him. Naruto screams as he decides to pull all of the oto-nins attention towards himself. The oto-nin jumped off the branch he was standing on and shot out a wider net to catch all of the falling Narutos. Naruto is stuck to the crown of a tree.

Two Gatsugas come flying from underneath. But the man used some webs that were fastened in the trees to outmanoeuvre strong but hard to turn taijutsu. Two Kibas were standing on different branches. "I won't let you escape!" One of them says. "That is my line. Look at your feet," The spider-looking man says. Kiba looks down and sees that he is stuck in the same spider web that Shikamaru and Naruto were stuck in. "Bastard! It's too soon for you to think you captured us with a thing like this!" Kiba yells out. The man just scoffs at the Konoha-nin in his capture.

Neji comes flying through the tree crowns. Byakugan active. He flies towards the Oto-nin. But as he is about to make contact, the Oto-nin drops the webs holding him up and uses them to swing over to a tree next to them. The man spits out a new web, bigger than the one he caught Naruto with even. Neji is stuck like a fly in a spider's web as well. "I'm going to cocoon you," The spider-like man says and swipes more web around Neji until he is wholly wrapped just as promised.

Naruto tries to cut his way out with a kunai, but it doesn't seem possible. "It's useless. My thread is so strong that even if two elephants pulled away, it would still hold," The man says. He pulls a yellowish-brown substance he draws from his mouth. The substance was hardening in his hands quickly. They were forming claw-like shapes with spikes sticking out.

"You are the first one, so it's like a little entertainment. Now I'll play a game to see which one of you is the real one," the oto-in taunts. "First is... you at the end," The man says and throws one of the boomerang-like weapons. It connects, and the shadow clone dissipates. "Clone, huh? Well, this one next!" He says and throws another weapon. Same results. He laughs. "What a lucky guy. Next, I'll do two at a time. The odds are 2 to 1." He taunts. He throws two at the same time and picks two clones again. He laughs loudly again. "This guy has great luck, but it's either one or the other now!" He screams. He throws one again.

And hits the last clone. "it turns out he made it to the last. It was fun while it lasted, but now it's game over." The guy didn't seem as amused as he had been before. He throws the last of his weapons and hits again. He was shocked that the target was also dispelling. The real Naruto was behind him. He throws a punch and connects with his head. The man, however, was able to correct himself in the air and land safely thanks to more webs. There was a web connecting Naruto to the man now. He pulled, and Naruto was forced down.