Rain rain don't go away because you're making things better right now

"You're their fucking family."

The rain started to pour just as I walked into Rodrick's house. I refused to look at the TV as I passed the living room and Rodrick understood as we quickly went upstairs to the third floor. 

His familiar scent hit me as I walked in. He closed the door at the bottom of the stairs before meeting me at the top. 

"Do you want help catching up with History?" He asks as he kicks off his dirty old converse. 

"No, she told me that any work missing wouldn't be counted in the final grade so it's all good," I respond, sitting on his bed. 

"Oh, sweet."

I nod as I stare at the window, the rain slamming against the window. 

Rodrick clears his throat, shifting my attention away. "You know, you haven't been up here since that one thing we did."

I notice him shift where he's sitting a bit. 

"What thing?" I play dumb, making him look up at me. I give him a shit-eating grin. 

He rolls his eyes. "Don't act dumb, Y/N."

I shrug. "I don't know what you're talking about, Rodrick."

He knew I was lying too which made this better. "You remember," He accuses. 

"I don't think I do," I mumble. "You should tell me."

He shakes his head. "I can't tell you."

"Show me, then," I continue and a smirk replaces the scowl. 

*It gets a little steamy here but there isn't any smut... yet?? (Maybe)*

"Well," He starts, walking towards where I was on the bed. His hands wrap around my waist as he picks me up and places me in the center of it, my feet dangling off the foot of the bed. "You were here."

"Mhm," I hum.

"And you're legs were like this," His hands touched the inside of my thighs, as he started to spread them apart. "I was standing like this." He walked between my legs, keeping his hands on my thighs. I'd already begun to get the butterflies just like I did all those weeks ago. 

His brown eyes bore into mine. "Then what happened?" I asked, my voice low. His eyes darted to my lips and a smirk appeared on his face as I asked the question. 

He tilted his head and began to lean forward. He paused right before our lips attached. My eyes were already closed. "Remembering anything, asshat?"

"Sounds vaguely familiar," I mumble in response. 

"Then you show me what happened next."

I brought my hand to his hair and tangled my fingers in his shaggy brown hair. It didn't take much to pull him all the way to my lips as they connected. His grip on my thighs tightened and it took all my strength not to moan. I still wasn't giving that to him. 

We moved against each other, both fighting for power. Wherever his hands went, it left a trail of fire. 

His hands moved to caress my cheeks and gently started to lower me down so my entire back was on the bed.

"Now, I don't remember this part," We break away from the kiss as Rodrick hovers above me. 

"We were interrupted last time," He brought our lips back together and my hands found their way under his shirt. 

*Steamy stuff ends*

"Rodrick!" Rodrick's name was being called through the door. Rodrick sighs in defeat.