Epilogue

I smiled as I remembered that memory. It's been 5 years since that incident. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned to see my brother. "Hey sis, how are you?" I nodded and he gently let go of me. "I'm better... Sill in pain" He nodded and said "How are the twins?" I looked at him "Finally asleep" He sighed softly and said, "Are you ok?"

I nodded but as tears came into my eyes I shook my head "I miss him" He nodded "I'm sorry..." You see after the war Yogan and I ended up having twins and right after that he had to go on a mission and never returned. Sasuke said that he would help me with the twins, which made me really happy. But shortly after that Sakura said she was going to have his kid so he left me and got with her.

He still came around to help me but it wasn't the same. I heard one of the twins let out a small cry and I went back into their room with Naruto following. "Kaen what's wrong?" He looked at me and instantly ran into my arms. "B-Bad D-Dream" I sighed softly and gently held him close to me. Kaze woke up shortly after that and looked at me from his bed. "I'm sorry, do you two want to stay up with me and Uncle Naruto?"

They both nodded and as I looked at Kaze a small smile came onto my face. He looked just like Yogan except he had blue eyes. Kaen looked like me but had red eyes. Within a few day both of my boys would turn 5 and it made me happy to see how much they've grown. These boys meant everything to me and I was thankful to have their father in my life even if it wasn't for long.

I heard a small knock on my door and Kaze quickly got up to answer it. I got up with him and I heard him happily say Sasuke's name. I heard him chuckle before I saw Sasuke enter the house. I smiled a little at him and he smiled back. Kaen didn't get up to greet him but he just sat on the couch next to me, and was kind of glaring at Sasuke. I gently pulled him into my side before I softly started stroking his hair. He looked at me with sad eyes and said softly "When is dad coming back?"

I froze and looked at him. "What do you mean? " He looked at Sasuke and mumbled "Sasuke is not my dad...." He looked at me "Where is Yogan?" I looked down at him and said softly "Baby, he went away... He won't be coming back" He looked at me confused. "Why? Did we do something bad?" I shook my head softly. "No, nothing like that. He loved you both very much."

He nodded and just as he was getting ready to say something else a faint knock came from the door. Kaen got up to get the door and I followed after him once again. Only this time I heard a familiar voice say "Hey, is your mom home?" he nodded and he gently grabbed my hand whispering "Dad" I quickly appeared at the door and tightly wrapped my arms around him. "Y-Yogan?"

He smiled softly "Hello, love" I let out a small sob and held him tighter. "I thought you were dead" He chuckled a little and said "They'd have to do a lot more if they wanted me dead" I pulled back a little and gently kissed him. Kaze came running to the door and said, "Momma who is this? " I looked at him and said, "I'll tell you in a minute ok?" He looked at me before running away to Sasuke. I looked back at Yogan and said, "Do you want to come in?"

He nodded and as we made our way back to the Living room where Kaen and Kaze went to I saw Naruto look at me shocked. "Yogan?" He nodded and looked at Sasuke. A-Are you two-?" I shook my head. "No Sasuke and I are not together. He helped me while you were gone. He has a baby with Sakura" Sasuke nodded and smiled at both of us.

"Now that you two are together again, I must take my leave" He stood up and Naruto stood up as well. "Yeah, I gotta go too" He scratched the back of his head and looked at Yogan before smiling. Kaen and Kaze were looking at the both of us when Sasuke and Naruto left. "So these are my babies?" I nodded. "They look like us" I chuckled a little. "The one with the black hair is Kaze and the one with red hair is Kaen" He nodded and smiled "Kaen, Kaze, This is your dad Yogan" Kaen got up hesitantly and hugged his leg.

"Please don't leave us again, Otosan" He kneeled down and said, "I promise I won't leave" He smiled and gently hugged both of the boys. I smiled because now my life was once again complete. From joining ANBU, to leaving with Sasuke, to Joining the Akatsuki, to coming back with Yogan, to saving my village. My life has had many ups and downs but I know that my role is done. It is no longer about me. My kids will surpass me in their experiences with life and I will be here to help them along the way.