Chapter 9

When I woke up I saw these two people standing in front of me, one was a girl who had long red hair and blue eyes, and the boy was taller then the girl, had spikey blonde hair, and blue eyes. I watched as they came up to me and the girl opened her arms gesturing for a hug. When I didn't hug her and just looked at her, she gave me this really pissed off look ( see picture above ) and she tried to punch me but I dodged it and caught her hand and said,"Listen Lady, I don't know who the hell you are, or why you tried to hit me, but I promise if you try it again you won't have a fucking hand
"

The man gave me a scared but proud look and the next thing I knew I was being kicked across the face I landed with a thud and groaned. "Is that any way to talk to your mother?!" I looked up at her and tried to get back up and soon the guy was at my side helping me up. "She looks like you Kushina" I froze and turned to the man.

"You're lord Fourth... and m-my father" he smiled and said, "yes I am" I teared up a little and turned to Kushina and smiled sadly, "If I had known sooner I wouldn't have tried to hit you, ya know..." She looked at me, blinked at me a few times, then fell down and cried. I looked at both of them and said, "Why am I here? I need to get back with Naru.... " I trailed off when I remembered. Naruto is pissed at me, he didn't care that I left.

He's not looking for me. He probably happy that I'm dead. "Mika... Mika.. come back to me... please" That's Sasuke's voice. Minato and Kushina looked at me then listened to the voice. "Mika... Orochimaru is going to bring you back... please come back to me" Minato looked at me and said, "Before you leave I want to give you part of Kurama's Chakra. My eyes widened and a small smile came across my face and I nodded.

Minato closed his eyes and did some type of Justu and once again I heard Kurama say, "Thank your father for me kit" I looked up at Minato and said, "Kurama and I thank you... for everything" he nodded and they both hugged me. "We'll see you when it's time." I nodded and soon everything went white and i woke up. "Welcome back " I turned my head to the voice.