Chapter 12

After the battle was over I knew the hideout was destroyed and I knew Naruto had been beat, so when I came back Sakura looked at me and said, "Why?! Why won't he come back?! Why does he care about you?! Why does he care so much about you?! I just want my Sasuke back!" I smiled at her and said, "Get over it Sakura he's not coming back" and I left for Lord Orochimaru.

When I got to his room though he was dead and Sasuke was over his body. Sasuke looked at me and said, "Grab what power you can... We're leaving as soon as you're ready" I nodded with tears in my eyes. My only father figure was dead, and I had no one now. Sasuke and I aren't dating and I knew he didn't care about me. After I grabbed what needed we fled the hideout and once again my safe place was taken from me.

So I walked next to him completely silent. Sasuke would glance at me every one awhile to make sure I was still next to him. I rolled my eyes at him every time he would glance at me and walked to where Suigetsu was being kept. After I freed him I looked at Sasuke and said,"Who are we getting next?" He glanced at me an said, "Karin..." I nodded and Suigetsu said,"Wait. I never agreed to going with you" I turned to him and said, "You want the sword... I know where it is... I'll get it if you join us."

He gave me a big grin and said, "deal" I turned to Sasuke who said, "Don't blow it... Call if you need anything... " I gave him a confused look and said," What?" he shook his head and clipped a ear piece to me and put it around my neck and said, "Call if you need help... I'll be there" I nodded and said,"who are you getting after Karin?" he looked at me before saying, "Jugo" I nodded and said, "I'll get him... " he gave me a small glare and said, "Are you sure? He's pretty tough" I nodded and said, "I'll be fine... I'll call if I need you."

He nodded and I looked at him and he gave me a soft look but it was gone a second later. I shook my head and ran off into the woods once more. Once I found the sword I had it against my back as I ran to where Jugo was being kept. Once I got there I noticed that all of the guards were dead and there was no one around. I sensed Jugo and quickly found him, although he did put up a fight I managed to calm him down. So Jugo and I were walking back when Sasuke came through my ear piece.

"Did you get Jugo?"
"Yes Sasuke... We'll meet you guys at the hideout"
"Alright, we're on our way" I nodded even though he couldn't see me and said to Jugo, "Follow me, if you would, We need to meet up with Sasuke" He nodded and we ran back to the hideout where Sasuke Said we'd meet up. So once we got there Sasuke was waiting up in a tree with Suigetsu sitting underneath it while Karin was yelling at him. As we got closer I took the sword off my back and looked at Jugo and then I threw the sword just above Karin's Head.

Sasuke opened his eyes and smirked at me, Suigetsu couldn't quit laughing and Karin turned and looked at me. I smirked at her and said, "There's your sword Suigetsu" She came up to me and I looked down at her as she said, "What the fuck is your problem?" I smiled at her and said, "I want you to shut the fuck up" and walked up the tree that Sasuke was in. He looked at me and said," What was the point in that? Now she won't shut up."

I gave him a 'really' look and said, "She didn't shut up before, I could hear her from where Jugo was being kept." he smiled and rolled his eyes. I looked at him and he looked at me and I gave him a faint smile and he got closer to me and I looked at him and he said, "I missed that smile" I rolled my eye at him and said, "What a wonderful way to ruin the moment" He smirked at me and got closer still until I was against the tree.

Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo watched us as Sasuke kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away from him and said, "So where are we heading?" He looked at me before saying, "We find Itachi... If we run into the leaf... We try to find away around them... If we can't... We kill them... I left the Leaf... They are no longer a concern of mine..." I nodded and said,"Do you want me to scout ahead?"

He looked at me and said," Yes... But come back " I nodded walked up to him hugged him quickly and tried to move back but he held onto me and mumbled, "Please... Come back to me..." I nodded and he kissed me softly and let me go. I ran ahead looking for trouble when a flying scythe came in my direction. I dodged it and landed in a tree and looked at them. "Idiot! What the Fuck are you aiming at?!" I chuckled at them and said to Sasuke, "I found the Akatsuki... It's not Itachi though."

I heard him say, "If they ask you to join them... Do it... The closer you get in the Akatsuki the closer you get to Itachi." I dropped from the tree and walked over to them. " That Kakazu... That is what I was aiming at!" He sighed and said," Hidan... You are an Idiot... " I looked at them and said," you're scythe was thrown at me... You needed something?" Kakazu nodded and said," Pain wants you to join us... " I made sure my ear piece was on as I said," Yeah.. I'll join you."

They nodded and said," Well you need to take the ear piece out first " I raised a brow at Hidan and he continued, " I don't think your team wants to hear you scream my name " I growled at him and instantly my sword was against his neck and I said in a low voice," You try anything... I'll kill you " He laughed and said," I'm immortal... You can't kill me " I growled at him and my Sharingan appeared and I looked at him and Kakazu stepped in before anything bad could happen and said," The hideout is this way " I followed him and said," Sasuke... I'll see you soon "