Chapter 8

After I walked out of the house I left the village without telling Sasuke and just wandered outside of the village when I came across two older men with black clocks with red clouds on it, and hats hiding their faces. I remembered Lord Third bringing that up once and he said, "If you come across them don't fight them unless they want one... they are known as the Akatsuki"

I looked at them and they stopped and looked at me. "awe... what's a young girl like you doing outside of her village?" I scoffed at that and instantly came up behind the one with my katana across his neck. "Don't underestimate an Uzumaki" he chuckled and swung his sword at me and I easily dodged it and he swung again and I countered it and swung mine at his head and he barely missed it and jumped back to the Uchiha man.

"Careful Kisame, haven't you noticed she's not a regular Chunin" I smiled "You're right Uchiha... I'm not." They stopped and said,"You have something we need s-" I stopped the Uchiha man," if you wanted him you could've asked"
"You would've came with us willingly?" I nodded.

I heard a growl come within me and I knew Kurama wasn't happy with this idea but all of his chakra would end up going to Naruto anyway. Itachi's eyes became black again and he looked at me and said quietly, "Sasuke?" I shook my head and said," He's gone fucking mad... During the chunin exams he stabbed me with my sword... He's leaving the village to become more powerful.... he wanted me to come with him so I could help him... he wants revenge... he plans on killing you Itachi"

For a moment his eyes looked sad but it was gone a second later. A few minutes later Kisame asked, "How were you able to get behind me so quickly and quietly?" I smiled and said, "I was training in the ANBU for a long time... maybe since I was four and I trained with Itachi and Shiusi until he passed..." I trailed off cause tears sprung into my eyes. 'Shiusi was my first love.'

I pushed the tears back and looked at Itachi," So, when are we leaving?" they looked shocked but said," Whenever you're-"
"let's go then" so we made our way back to the hideout and I said in my head, "Orochimaru, get to the hideout, and I'll join you, got it?" I heard him chuckle and say, "Alright, I'm going to save you after you die, aren't I?"

I laughed a little and said,"yep, hurry" he laughed again and it got quiet. I looked around their hideout and saw the ten tails statue and laughed. 'this is what they're going to kill me with? Itachi looked at me and sadness and regret were in his eyes. They got ready and I said to Kurama, "When they get ready to extract you I need you put all of your chakra into Naruto, ok?"

I heard him growl out an ok and then I looked at everyone. A boy who was kind of my age looked at me and said, "So you're eager to die, aren't you? Don't worry I'll make wonderful art out of you" I saw the blonde boy look at me and saw a red head boy hit him upside the head. "Sorry bout Deidara, he's usually like this " The orange haired man said," Deidara, Sasori if you two are quite finished" they got into place and Itachi said," Mika, come into the middle of the hands" I nodded and walked up to them and I saw Orochimaru come up to me and everyone else just looked at us.

"When you're done with her I'd like her body" everyone looked at each other and orange top said," Of course, when we're done with her you can have her body" So he smiled at me and nodded and walked away. I looked at everyone for the last time before they did the Jutsu to start. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. Soo I felt pain and Kurama growled out a goodbye before leaving and soon I felt nothing.