Chapter 10

"Welcome back" I turned my head to the voice. Orochimaru smiled at me and I smiled back. He walked over to where I was laying and sat down next to me, "That Uchiha boy... he really cares about you... it's a shame really.... He's going to die.." I looked at Orochimaru with dull eyes and nodded. He smiled at me again and got up and walked out of my room.

I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself, my hair was a little past my shoulders and I didn't care. I was a rouge ninja, probably a wanted ninja because I was with Orochimaru. But again I didn't care so I walked out of my room and ran right into this tall boy with white hair. He smirked at me and I walked right past him. I found Orochimaru and asked quietly, "What do you want me to do?"

He turned to me and said, "Lead those Leaf ninja away from here... It doesn't matter if they see you, just don't let them catch you, got it?" I nodded and walked out of his room and right into Sasuke. He didn't move and neither did I. He walked forward a little and I walked back into Orochimaru's room. He turned when he saw us but didn't say anything. So Sasuke walked forward a little more and I walked back a little more. I could see the frustration building up in Sasuke's eyes and I almost smirked.

He took a big step towards me and I took a big step to the side and called out, "I'll be back Lord Orochimaru" He chuckled at the nickname but said, "Alright, remember what I said though, don't get captured" I nodded and walked out. Once I was outside I sighed and walked into the woods. I looked around and listened, I had one of my clones with me and I knew someone was coming so I got ready.

Naruto and everyone flew out of the trees beside me and landed across from me. I was calm and quiet as I watched them. "M-Mika... what... No.. don't tell me you went with Sasuke?" I looked at Naruto and a part of me wanted to go soft but the rest of me was pure hatred so I stood there and looked at him. "Say something!" Naruto shouted at me "Why did you leave?! You're my little sister! You're suppose to be at my s-"

I cut him off "Don't act like you care... You were shouting at me to leave... So I did... You can't blame me for leaving... You my older brother told me to leave.. I wasn't going to.. But you shouted at me telling me to leave! I was planning on staying with you in Konoha! So you telling- No shouting at me isn't going to solve SHIT! I'm happy with Orochimaru, Sasuke, and the other guy!"

I heard a chuckle from behind me so I turned my head slightly to see the white haired guy again. "Lord Orochimaru sent me.. He wants me to help you get rid of these guys.. So here I am" I smiled a little and he said,"And the names Kabuto" I mentally snickered and looked at him. I turned back to Naruto and said," Farewell brother" Sakura yelled out," Wait! Sasuke... How is he?" I smiled a little," He's fine... Him and I don't talk anymore... I could care less though."

She gasped and I ran at them and Naruto let out a yelp before I flipped over them and ran past them. I heard them all ran after me and Kabuto. He looked at me and I looked at him before he nodded at me and split up with me and one of my clones went with him. I laughed and I sensed Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru behind me. I groaned afterwards cause I thought I'd get away but I didn't. I quickly ran to the side, jumped up into a tree and camouflaged myself.

Once they ran past me I ran back to meet up with Kabuto and got tackled by Kiba. I growled and kicked him off and continued to run. Once I got close enough to Kabuto I yelled at him to put a shield up. He gave me a smirk and did as I asked. Thankfully no one could break through it and once I got safely inside the shield I collapsed against it with everyone I knew outside of it. Naruto fell against the other side of it and him and I stared each other down.

I gave him a small smile and he gave me a teary eyed smile back. I put my hand against the shield and he did the same. He slowly started going through it which surprised Kabuto and he got his chakra weapons ready but I turned and looked at him telling him not to. He gave me a look but put them away and when Naruto was fully through he hugged me. I was surprised at first but hugged him back and he whispered," I'm sorry... Believe it" I smiled sadly and said," I am too, ya know..." he pulled away from the hug and so did I.

I stood up and he followed me and I walked towards him until he was against the shield. I put my hand on him until he went through the shield and said my final words to him, "Follow your dreams Naruto... Become Hokage... Don't worry about me.... please forget that I was even born"

"No! I won't forget that my little sister was born! I'll bring you and Sasuke back! Believe it!" I smiled softly and the evil gleam came back in my eyes, I'm pretty sure Naruto saw it too. " foolish brother.. " i said softly " Sasuke won't come back... He's too far gone... I won't either... I have nothing left in Konoha... Goodbye Naruto " and with that Kabuto and I walked away from them. As I walked away I felt the happiness leave me, my heart break, and my soul die. Now I was empty... now I was broken.