Chapter 7

When I woke up I was back in the hospital and only this time Sai was there. I looked up at him and he smiled sadly. "Sai... where's Luca?" He looked down with tears in his eyes "you know he was my brother?" I shook my head "He's with Lord Third... we'll go see them in a little" I looked down and my head snapped up again.

"You mean... they're-" he nodded as I broke off and cried. "what happens to our group?" he looked away and said, "we continue to be a group... even if we don't have all three" I nodded. I got up a little while after Sai left and got ready, so I got dressed up in a long black dress and had my headband around my neck. I left my hair down cause it was to short to put up anyway and got ready to walk out the door when I heard a knock on it.

So I opened it and found Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Sai waiting for me. I didn't look at Sasuke and stayed close to Sai. when we got there though Naruto and I both saw Konohamaru and his dad Asuma at Lord Thirds picture so Sai nudged me and we both walked up to Luca's picture and tears came into Sai's eyes again and he cried. I wrapped my arms around him and let him cry on me as tears came into my eyes as well.

When the funeral was over we walked back up to Luca's picture and I could hear him Say 'Protect my brother, don't leave him... please..' I nodded to the picture and we left. I knew would end up going back on Luca's word somehow but at the moment for now Sai was my main goal. Until Sasuke told me we were leaving, which I knew would be soon. So I got home and since everyone knew about me being in the ANBU I moved out of my apartment and moved back in with Naruto.

But when I got back home Naruto was there and he was crying. when I got in the house he looked at me with pure anger.
"Naru-"
"What the fuck Mika?!"
"what!?"
"Don't what me I know what you're going to do!"
"Do what?"
"You're going to leave!"
"wh-what are you talking about?"
"Sasuke told me... You're going to leave the village" I looked shocked and tried to say something but he screamed," What the hell ever! If you want to leave then leave! I won't fucking miss you! Believe it!" I looked down with teas in my eyes and said, "I wasn't going to actually leave, ya know but whatever" and with that I walked out.