Chapter 13

As we were walking towards the hideout I felt Hidan get closer to me and I grabbed my Katana from sheath and glared at him and he smirked at me. I let out a low growl and Kakazu noticed and moved in between me and Hidan. I kept my katana out and he smirked wider and moved around Kakazu and tried to touch me but I swiftly turned and sliced his chest.

He looked shocked and Kakazu was even surprised. I glared at him and activated my Sharingan and stared at him. I saw little clay insects crawl towards me and I jumped to avoid them. I looked at them at walked towards the blond still in the air and smiled at him. "Wait Deidara" I turned slightly to see a boy who looked a little like Gaara.

"She's the newest Akatsuki member.. We are not allowed to hurt her.." His brown eyes met mine "At all..." Hidan started laughing "I should be able to! The dumb bitch cut my chest" I glared at him and threw my katana at his feet which he easily moved back and threw his scythe at me and I teleported behind him with my Katana up to his neck. Watch who fucking talk to" I felt chakra strings wrap around me softly and I was pulled away from Hidan. "As I was saying.. We are under orders to not hurt her.."

The chakra strings pulled me to the Gaara look alike and he kept me beside him. "You deserve to get hurt because you did something idiotic then you can't complain Hidan" I smirked at him and mumbled "Can you let go of me?" He looked at me and nodded and Hidan picked up my Katana and threw it at me, I caught it by the blade as it came close to my face and smirked. Kakazu and Hidan looked shocked and Sasori smirked.

Deidara just looked at me and smiled. I activated my Byakugan and looked around for Sasuke and found him with Jugo Suigetsu and Karin at a new hideout. I made my eyes blue again and everyone looked at me. "Do you have a headband?" I nodded and pulled it out. Sasori grabbed my katana and make a straight line through it and gave it back to me. I nodded and put it around my neck again and looked at the ground.

Sasori smiled at me faintly and walked down a long hallway and closed the door and I stood there awkwardly with a shark guy, a girl with blue hair and red eyes, and the other Uchiha. The girl with red eyes gave me a small smile and looked up at the shark guy. He grinned at her before looking at me and said, "So Mika was it?" I nodded "This is your partner or teammate Zero... Zero this is Mika" I dipped my head to her and she grinned at me showing me her sharp teeth.

The shark guy smiled at me and said, "I'm Kisame and this is I-"
"Itachi Uchiha" He looked at me and I glared at him a little activating my Rinnegan and he stepped back a little. A smirk came onto Zero's face and her eyes as well as her hands became fire and she looked at me. I glared at her making one eye a Sharingan and focused on her. Chakra strings once again came out but I dodged it this time until I was face to face with a ginger.

I glared at him and he smirked, "You're Mika Uzumaki?" I nodded slowly and he grabbed my throat and slammed me into the nearest wall holding me up in the air. Everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at the two of us. I made no attempt to struggle as his grip got a little tighter, I just simply looked at him. I deactivated my Rinnegan and Sharingan letting him know that I wasn't challenging him. He smirked and gripped it a little tighter before slamming me into the wall again before letting me drop.

Zero looked at the ginger and looked down making her fire go away and he pinned her to the wall next. "What was not clear about not touching her Kasai?" He growled and said lowly "Look at me when I'm talking to you" She looked up her red eyes filled with fear. "Touch her again... And I'll kill you... Is that understood?" She nodded and he let go before walking back to me.

"Mika... You need a nickname... Because you will return to the leaf with Kasai and we don't want the leaf to find out you're apart of the Akatsuki..." I looked up at him and mumbled hoarsely, "Can it be Kuki?" He gave me a very faint smile and said,"Air, huh?" I nodded and looked down not meeting his eyes and he nodded. "Mika your new nickname is Kuki, you and Zero will depart in two days from now for the leaf..." I nodded and he got close "Don't blow it" I nodded again and he stepped back and turned walking away.

As soon as he was out of sight I let my tears fall and Sasori came over to me "Can you guess his name?" I gave him a small smile and said, "Pain?" he nodded and said,"You know why?" I gave him a 'really' look "Cause he likes pain?" He smiled and nodded. He helped me to my feet and looked at my neck which was bruised slightly.

I winced in pain as he touched it and moved back a little. "I hope you last longer then the last girl" He mumbled softly and moved back and gave me a small smile before turning again and walking back to his room. I grabbed my cloak and walked towards the exit wanting fresh air. The scythe was thrown in my direction once again and I ignored it and walked out.