Chapter 14

I walked around for a bit outside near the hideout. I saw that the sun was setting soon so I jumped up through the trees until I was able to see the sun. "what are you doing up here all alone?" I turned slightly to see Deidara on his bird type thing. I rolled my eyes and said "'M not alone... you're here aren't you?" He chuckled and said "Yeah I guess" I raised a brow at him and shrugged. " You needed something?"

He nodded and said, "You need to be careful if you are around Zero.." I chuckled a little and said "If anyone needs to be afraid it's her... I won't hesitate next time... I will kill her if she messes with me... It's the same with everyone else" He nodded and sighed "You need to train.. To get stronger" I looked at him.

"And I'll get that from you?" He nodded and said, "not everyone here.. Is as bad as you think" I rolled my eyes and muttered 'sure' under my breath. He looked at me and said "Do you want help or not?" I smirked at him and said, "what would I have to do?" He smiled at me and told me. "I'm leaving in two days.. Will that be enough?" He nodded and said, "More then enough Mika" I nodded and he smiled again.

"Since you're element is air and you're an air user... Show me what Jutsu you already know and I'll help you from there" I nodded and Said, "I'm not just an air user though... I learn everything quickly so I know, earth, wind, water, sound, lightning, fire and any other Jutsu you can think of" He nodded and smirked "Then this should be pretty easy" I nodded. He got a clay dummy out and said, "Use this to help you practice" I nodded and looked at he dummy and said, "Fire style! Fire blast Jutsu!"

Instantly two fire dragons came out of each other and lunged at the clay dummy. The dummy caught on fire and the dragons disappeared. Deidara smirked at me and said "Next" I looked at him and said, "Wind Style! Sonic Wave Jutsu!" The sky darkened and a tornado came out and in a wave like motion attacked the dummy tearing it apart. "Next"

"Water Style! Tsunami storm Jutsu!" A loud rumble of thunder came and started pouring down which created a wave of water that came crashing down into the dummy. "Next"
"Earth Style! Mud Gollum Jutsu!" A big Gollum slowly rose from the ground and turning to pick the clay dummy up and slamming into a tree which splattered everywhere. Deidara looked a littlie frightened and said "Next" I looked at him and said, "Dark style! Four elemental rays!"

His eyes widened and before it could happen I was thrown against a tree. I glared at the person and said "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He glared at me and said "You know that Jutsu is forbidden" I smirked and slammed my hands together. it caused that Jutsu to activate and Four big rays of fire, water, wind, and earth molded together to create something evil and dangerous to target the dummy. Even that poor thing tried to run away as it was swallowed whole by the demon like Jutsu.

It disappeared and I fell to the ground coughing up blood. Deidara and Sasuke came running over to me. "Go away!" I yelled, they both froze and looked at me. "Let me go..." I looked at them as my eyes kept changing colors. Once they stopped at Gray I fell to the ground going unconscious. I faintly remember being picked up and when I came to I was back In the hideout with Jugo, Sasuke, Karin, and Suigetsu. I slowly tried to get up but I was gently pushed back down as Karin came running over to me.

"You need to stay laying down..... that last Jutsu drained all of your chakra and you lost blood from it" I shook my head "I'm fine I have to get back to Lord Pain" I got up again and grabbed my cloak and gently and weakly pressed my lips against Sasuke's and walked back out weakly saying "Clay Style! Winged bird Jutsu" A large clay bird formed out of the clay and I weakly climbed on it's back and it slowly flew off. It knew I was weak and so it flew carefully for me. As I got close to the hideout I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and started losing consciousness.

I fell off the bird and the bird let out a shriek of alarm and dove after me. The bird caught me before I hit the ground and called out to Deidara's bird. I coughed up more blood and thought 'Shit I can't die here' I fought against the black that edged around my vision. I lifted my head a little and the bird looked down at me and made me climb on it's back. I held on as tight as I could as saw Deidara coming out of no where. "Jesus Mika! I knew that Jutsu was bad" He climbed onto the bird's back and the bird flew us down to the hideout and he picked me up and the bird disappeared.

He walked in the hideout quickly and called for Sasori. He came out and Deidara handed me to him. "She's weak" Sasori said "No shit" He rolled his eyes and carried me to his room and infused me with chakra and said "Sleep" I did as he asked not having the strength to keep my eyes open any longer. I heard him shuffle around the room as he injected something into my arm I went completely limp and even though my eyes were closed I slowly started slipping away not able to keep conscious and faintly heard Sasori say "Now you won't feel any more pain Mika"