Chatper 1

I sighed and glanced out of the window and my eyes got big at what I saw. The four Hokage faces had been painted on and the first thought that came to my mind was Naruto. He was always trying to get everyone to notice him in anyway possible. It only got him into trouble though.

Iruka-Sensei had left a little bit ago to go find him and I got tired of waiting so, I got up which caused everyone to look at me. I ignored them though as I always did, and made my way to the door.
"Hey! Where do you think you're going!" I rolled my eyes and turned
"To find my brother."

"But if you leave you'll get yelled at too!"
"Does it look like I care Saukra?"
Unlike my older brother Naruto I was quiet an unlike the annoying fan girls I didn't care for Sasuke which surprised everyone. Sasuke's onyx eyes met mine before saying, "I'll let Iruka-Sensei know you went to find Naruto if you're still gone when he gets back."

I nodded and walked out. I eventually found Naruto and I yelled at him and we made our way back when he found us. "Naruto there you are!" His eyes met mine before saying," Mika?" I looked up at Iruka-Sensei and said," I went to find him. Here."

I held up the rope for him which he smiled at and took it before I disappeared. I reappeared in my classroom and I calmly walked to my seat and soon I felt the onyx eyes on me. I shifted in my seat when Iruka-Sensei walked in with Naruto tied up and glaring at me. I smiled at him and walked down to Iruka-sensei. " Ahhh, Mika since you're down here you will be the first one to demonstrate the transformation Justu."

I sighed and did the sign and transformed into Naruto and transformed back. When I did though my red hair flew everywhere and landed on my lower back softly. Iruka-Sensei's eyes widened and a small smile came across his face. When Naruto's turn came he failed once again and everyone but Sasuke, me, Shikamru, Shino, and Hinata laughed.

As everyone took their test I waited with Naruto and Sasuke's eyes would always be on me as I would laugh or joke around. When Naruto's turn came I knew he wouldn't pass, so when my turn came I passed easily. But I grabbed two headbands cause I knew Naruto would do something to get him to pass and he did. He was made a gennin with me and for that I was happy.

When we woke up the next day we got ready and we left for the ninja academy for the last time to hear the teams we would be put on. "Team seven will have four members Sasuke Uchiha, Mika Uzumaki, Sakura Hauno, and Naruto Uzumaki" As Iruka-sensei called my name Sasuke perked up a bit.

"Team eight, Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame, and Hinata Hyuga, Team nine Ino Yamanaka, choji akimichi, and Shikamaru Nara" As Iruka-Sensei named off the kids and what teams they would be on, I stared out at the window and the statues and looked at the fourth Hokage. 'How are you father? How's heaven? Is this what your plan was for us? Are you happy?'