Chapter 4

By the time we got back it was time for the chunin exams and I was excited. I asked lord Third if I could go and he said I could go but to stay close. So I quickly ran back to my apartment and looked in the mirror. My hair was staring to grow back it was close to my shoulders, which pretty soon would need cut again. But I quickly got ready and left to meet Kakashi-Sensei.

As I got there I saw him talking to all three of his students and looked up at me and smiled. I notice that Sasuke was acting different and Naruto wasn't smiling as much but when he saw me tears sprung into his eyes and quickly ran to me. "Mika! you came!" I smiled. "Of course I did... I came to cheer you on!" He pulled away from me and looked confused. "What did you do to your hair?" Sasuke said from behind.

Kakashi-Sensei gave me a warning look and I said,"I cut it" he 'Hnned' and gave me a faint smile and continued to walk to me. I gave him a confused look which quickly changed to shock as he hugged me. He pulled away slightly just to kiss me which pissed Sakura off. "I had to do that at least once" Before all three walked in.

Kakashi-Sensei looked at me with a raised brow. "I didn't know Sasuke would do that!" he chuckled and shook his head. From the outside I heard Naruto scream" Listen up! I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'll beat all of you!" I face palmed and laughed before following Kakashi-sensei. Him and I were walking before he spoke," How's the ANBU going?"

I smiled before replying, "It's going... So far so easy but Lord Third's worried today." Kakashi-sensei nodded and said, "Yeah I can see why though, our biggest enemy is in our land." I nodded and Kakashi-Sensei said," Your hair... you cut it?" I nodded "I didn't want Naruto to figure out" he nodded. "They passed the first round and they're moving on to the second round."

I smiled and nodded.
"Kakashi-Sensei?" "Hmm?"
"I have to go report to Lord Third, would you like to join me?" he nodded and smiled. So on the way there I sensed a kunai before I saw it and grabbed Kakashi-Sensei's arm and jumped out of the way.

"Ahhh.... Such a fast learner.... Don't you think son of the white fang?" "Kit that's Orochimaru... Stay on guard" I nodded and watched his every move. I felt him come behind me and instantly my katana was out and against his neck. "wonderful.. You're super quick... aren't you fox?" A low growl came from me as a small part of Kurama slipped out.

"Tsk. Tsk. You have him completely controlled"
"What are you doing in my village Orochimaru?"
"I came to watch, nothing more fox" I growled at him and watched him slip snakes out and put them on the ground. They slithered towards me and slid up my legs, to my belly, up to my arms and chest, and finally up to my neck where the snake sank it's teeth into my skin. I screamed out in pain as it's venom spread throughout my body.

"Now, I just need that Uchiha boy and I will leave" and he disappeared. Kakashi-Sensei and I both made it to the Hokage mansion before entering his door. As we were reporting I got really dizzy and a sick feeling came across me. I put my hand to my head before slightly leaning on Kakashi-Sensei before I fell to the ground unconscious.