[haikyuu!!] tsukishima kei

Yawn.

Another yawn.

Attempting to stay awake, you rub your eyes furiously. Glancing over at the tall blonde with your (e/c) hues, you let out a soft sigh.

Currently, you were sitting on the couch next to him trying to stay awake with a movie that the name of was completely forgotten.

Yawning once more, your eyes flutter shut.

"Hey." Was all that was heard from the middle blocker.

Humming in reply, he continued, "If you're that tired, come here." He says, smirking, opening his arms for you to crawl into.

Smiling sleepily, you slowly mold yourself into the boy's side and rest your head on his shoulder.

"You're warm Kei," You mumble looking up into his gold orbs. He flicks your forehead slightly, before sighing with a little bit of a red tint and responding, "You're sleepy, so sleep. And don't be suprised again if you wake up in bed," he chuckles.

Nodding slightly, you close your eyes and doze off, leaving him too distracted with your (h/c) locks to focus on the movie.

Even the snarky teenager was able to mumble a soft, "I love you, _____."

This is my first Haikyuu!! fanfic and I guess Tsukii is a bit OOC but oh well

and it's short, I'm sorry. But I have this one written on my DA already, soo... Yeah.