Chapter 16 (And President is)

Finally after all Candidates Spoked
People of all America Started to Vote
So Bruce and Diana Got Nothing to do but waiting for results to come.

As they were going down stairs Helena came to them and said:

Helena: Well Daddy it's up to people you and Diana did your best to help Uncle Lex to win the election.
And something tells me that he might win.

As Bruce Hugged Helena and Kissed her forehead I felling the same way sweetheart , then he put her down and looked at Alfred he looked like that he is so proud.

Bruce was proud of himself too he has the Best Wife on the Universe and of course the best Children he could ever ask for it was just the reason he wanted to stop terrorman regime
That Motherfucker theretend his wife and family , then he remembers that he and Diana are going to have a little one soon , they found out the day his mother in Law was executed by Terrorman , he knew he shouldn't bring it up to Diana she was already nervous enough for Their Future Child that Both of them hoped to be a Little Girl , and Also well the stress of news everyday was so much, Terror and Chaos in all Universes , Evil regime of Terorman already killed Thousands around world with Help of Atlantis of Course and Justice League can't do anything because they are not ready and they need full support of Government and they won't have it Unless Lex Luthor Become president of United States of America.
Mean while he was Thinking he asked Helena.

Bruce: Helena any news from your Mother? ( of course he meant her Biological Mother)

Selina Kyle a Former Girlfriend of his long time ago , and of course a Catburgilar who stole something more Than Jewelry from Him

She stole a Part of Him around Some year's ago , Bruce went to a Sperm Bank and he donated his Sperm for helping those who can't have Children , but I didn't took much time that night Catwoman entered the Bank and stole his sperm and used it to make herself pregnant , and that's how Helena Wayne was created but a Year later he found out about his Daughter and took her under his Wing and Gave her the Love she deserves that's why Helena Loves her Daddy so much.

Of course that was 15 year's ago

Back in Present Time

Helena : No Daddy I haven't talked with Mom since last time I put her In Prison of course with Help of Diana.

Bruce: Okay if You won't mind Honey invite your mother for dinner.

Diana: of course I won't mind Honey.
And she kissed Bruce lips and Hugged Helena.

Alfred : Im sure we all Agree that Ms.Kyle escaped the Day tomorrow and no more in Prison

Yes we know , everyone said simoteneiouly

Helena Loved Diana , a Mother she never had , Selina was never a loyal mother , she always had Hookers around in house and she and Helena always shared a room in a Apartment in lowlife part of Town Helena noticed her Mother Masterbeats in Bathroom with her father picture , and she knew her mother Loves Bruce fucking Wayne but she doesn't deserve him at all , she knows it Truly now but of course . But she still wants her Mother to be Happy and not be a Whore for rest of her pathetic Life
So She Hugged both of them Then Called Selina.

Helena : Hi Mom

Selina : Long time know see , how are you kiddo?

Helena : Don't act like you care mom I know you don't , just wanted to say Dad asked me to invite you to Wayne manor for Dinner.

Selina : oh that's sweet of Brucy boy I thought since he got married to that Amazon , he never wanted to see my Whore face around his Fucking house anymore.