Chapter 5

After Batman and All his followers discovered superman hid out Aka Fortress of Solitude , They saw a chance to Capture him

But there was a problem they can't do anything with out of permission of the World's Leaders and The President of United states of America was murdered by Superman.

Huntress: Dad what are we going to do?

Wonder woman: Bruce? Helena is right.

Batman: Patient Princess, we have to just find a new President Who is on our side.

Robin: Who Father?

Nightwing and Batgirl asked after others.

So finally Batman relived what was on his mind.

Batman: My Childhood Best friend, Lex Joseph Luther.

Green Arrow: Wait Lex Luther? The CEO of Lex Corp?

Batman: Yes.

Green Arrow: you were friend with him and even your children doesn't know him?

Batman: Since high school we Changed our paths, only at my wedding day I saw him after 18 years. He was my Groom man.

Batgirl: So? What about him, you mean you are going to ask him to become president of America?

Batman: Actually he has been presidential Candidate since last 8 years.

But he never won any election.

Wonder woman: Bruce can I talk to you for a minute?

Batman: Sure Princess.

So they got out the hid out and went to their bedroom so they can be alone.

Bruce: So What is it Diana?

Diana: Bruce may I ask why didn't you told me about you friend and how are you going to be sure he will be elected this time?

Bruce: First of all Princess I thought it wasn't important since you only saw him first time and I thought we weren't going to meet him again forever.

But your right honey I should have told you about him and sorry for not telling you I promise there is no more secret here.

And second I have many friends in Government and since we are in Red Situation no one will join or vote in election so he will be the only candidate and he will win the election very easy.

Right after Bruce finished his lecture he saw Diana was Staring at him This whole time.

Diana Immediately attack his lips and Kissed him Hard and Bruce Kissed her in Back the stop after few minutes Bruce Stared at her Safire Eyes and said, I Love you Diana.

Diana Said I love you too. Let's get back to work.

Bruce: said right after you my lady.

Diana: Smiled and went out room.

They came to the others hand in hand.

Green Arrow: Said Jokingly what took you two so long?

Were you mating?

Black Cannery: Said Shut Fuck up Oliver, its noun of our Business.

Batman: Shut up both of you. Let's get back to work.

Okay so our new priority is to have a new president so we can get our permission to attack fortress of solitude.

Tomorrow Mr. and Mrs. Wayne are going to meet Lex Luther.

Huntress: So what about rest of ous Dad?

Nightwing: Dick please take my Children out and Take Care of them Until we come back.