Chapter 13 (Election Campaign)

As the morning came, Diana informed all family that Bruce woke up and his fine, so others came as soon as they could. Alfred and Others came in room said. Alfred: Thank god, Master Bruce you gave all of ous nearly heart attack. Bruce: I'm sorry Al. I'm just happy that you all are okay and we are together. Then all of his family one by one came to him and hugged him.He thought it was very nice after hugging finished. He asked. Bruce: so what did I miss?

Diana: No Honey it's not time for news you have to rest she said in a serious tone.

Bruce kissed his wife lips and said sweetheart, there's no problem I'm fine. Diana gave Bruce a look, then she smiled and said okay But you won't go on any mission and you won't go anywhere without me do we have deal?

Bruce Kissed her again and said deal.

Then Richard Started to Explain what's going on. He said that Superman and all of Atlantis army started a world war and wanted to stop them while there is no head in our Government our allies started war with them Waller and Argus are fighting to free Metropolises and USA Army with help of other Countries under command of General Eiling.

And I was informed that Guardian's will Join ous as well. 

Meanwhile they were talking out of Blue a breaking news came on. 

News reader said that today the Evil Beings attacked to France and almost conquered the whole country they are near Paris. 

While French Army with support of Worlds Nations cannot stop this brutal attack it seems they are gathering followers any Meta humans has already join their side such as Swamp thing, Hawk man, Raven and Beast boy, Star boy, and some other unknown meta humans. while world leaders are trying to calm their people down, we have to admit this new wave of attack has not seen since World War 2 and we have to Admit with Help of Atlantis no Navy force can stand against them, and while we don't have leader, we don't know what will happen to our country. Then After the news finished Antiope came in the Room and Greets Diana in Amazon way and bowed and spoke. 

Antiope: My Queen, I assume you already saw the news, under this circumstances that they tried to murder your Husband and they murdered former Queen what will Themyscira's reaction with this war? Diana stayed quite a while and then looked in her husband's eyes she smiled and kissed his forehead she loves him so much. Then she looked to Antiope and said as the New Queen of Themyscira it's my duty to defend my people and as wife it's my duty to stay with my husband and as a mother I have to stay with my children and get ready for my unborn child. Diana: Give the orders to all our sisters either in Themyscira or Gotham to get ready for War we need defend ourselves if its need. And send the Amazon Royal Guard's to Hospital and Wayne manor my family's protection is my first priority Antiope: as you wish Queen Diana. Then she bowed and left again. As others wanted to leave Bruce said. 

Bruce: Get everyone ready and in alarm because of my wife I can't join you guys but get ready. The Protection of Election is on to us, and we must be sharp. Enemy will definitely attack during election Richard take Helena with you.

Diana stays with me.

Helena: But Daddy I want to stay with you. Bruce: not my little Huntress there's no need you to be here go home. 

As Helena kissed her dad's chick she left the room. 

Bruce took his wife's hand and kissed it everything will be all right. As the presidential Campaign started in Gotham and Metropolis Presidential Candidate Luther and Bruce Wayne's right hand were doing the important stuff while Oliver Queen and other Supports and Resistances followers were doing advertisement and getting ready to show their support it already took hours and they were all so amused that things went as planned and no one attacked Lex was thinking what Kind of evil plan is on Superman's head because even Metropolis Police didn't interfere in Campaign. 

What will happen next read in Next Chapter of Batlantis.