Chapter 12

Hour's past and Diana didn't sleep Helena was sleep on Diana's lap, Diana still hold Bruce hands tight, and she was praying the gods to save her Husband. At same time Leslie came into the room and said

Leslie: Mrs. Wayne you better go and get sleep if his condition change, I will tell you immediately. Diana: No thank you I can't sleep without Bruce I prefer to stay with him. As Leslie left Diana started to remember their wedding day. She said: Bruce Do you remember our wedding? But no response to her Question.

 She started to remember all of her friends were their Lois and Dinah were her bride's maid and they were helping Diana get ready for her special day, she was very happy he, she was getting married the man she loved all of her dreams were coming True.

Lois came in the room. Lois: Diana are you ready?

Diana: I was born ready let's go I can't wait any longer. 

Diana was wearing a long red wedding dress and red veil in Greek beliefs wearing red will keep away bad spirits from wedding.

 As Diana was getting ready, she looked at herself in mirror she couldn't believe it was her, she was beautiful and she was wearing her wedding dress and she was very happy she was marring Bruce, Her Bruce the man she loved so much, and she was happy that her mother approved him. As she came back out of her dreams to real world she saw her mother in the room. 

Hippolyta: Look at you my little sun and stars, you look beautiful I'm so happy that your happy I'm here to wish you a blissful life with him. Diana: Mother I want to thank you for accepting Bruce, he means so much to me. 

Hippolyta: Anything for my Sun and Stars.

 As the hugged each other tightly Hippolyta kissed her daughter forehead and left. 

Again, Diana was alone, but Lois came in the room and said Its Time, Diana.

Diana: Grabbed her Roses and started to walk out of the room. 

Helena and Barbara were flower girls so they walked first as the music started Brides maids started to walk in the isle, because Diana didn't have any male relative's her mother Hippolyta walked with her all eyes were on her all her family and friends and Bruce relatives (They are Bruce mother family) were looking at her as she saw Bruce she felt so happy and a big smile came on her face. 

Bruce took her hands and they started to look in each other face with big smiles Bruce said you look stunning. And she smiled even more. Then the priest started. Friends we all gather here to celebrate the union of these two Bruce and Diana decided to share their life with each other and we all are here in this holly place to witness their union. Then it was time that our Groom to read his vow.

Priest: You have declared your consent before the church May the lord in his Goodness straighten your consent and fill you both blessing That God has joined a man must not separate. Amen 

Bruce: Diana since the first day I met you fell in love with you and since that day you made my life brighter and brighter, I promise to always be there with you and never leave your side. I Bruce Thomas Wayne Take You Princess Diana Prince of Themyscira to be my wife and this thing I promise you I will be fate full to you and honest with you, I will respect, Trust help and care for you, I will share my life with you. I will try with you to better understand ourselves together. 

I promise to be true to you in good times and bad times in sickness and health and I will love all days of my life.

Diana: Bruce since the first day I step my leg in this world you were beside of me you and helped me even when I was stubborn, but you stand beside me in all those years,

 I loved you with all of my heart and blessed Hera for giving you to me. I princess Diana prince of Themyscira Take you Bruce Thomas Wayne to be my husband and this thing I will promise you: I will be fate full to you and honest with you, I will respect, Trust help and care for you, I will share my life with you.

 I will try with you to better understand ourselves together.

I promise to be true to you in good times and bad times in sickness and health and I will love all days of my life. 

Then Donna Broth the rings and They Put rings in each other hands. Priest: Now by the power that holly lord put in me I announce you Husband and Wife You may kiss the bride. As Priest said Diana Hold Bruce and Kissed him. 

Diana: Bruce it's the happiest day of my life.

Bruce: I know Princess. 

For the First time I gave you Mr. and Mrs. Wayne.

Present Time: As Diana remembered tears gathered in her eyes when she saw her Husband in that condition. 

Diana: Bruce, I love you. Please wake up, please open your eyes I can't lose you too I just lost my mother as she was crying on Bruce Chest. Bruce started to mumble as she notices she saw Bruce was waking up. 

Bruce: Princess? This time Tears of Happiness gathered in Diana's eyes she just hugged Bruce so hard as Bruce said I love you too honey. Diana was so happy once again Hera listened to her pray. Diana: Bruce, I thought I lost you. 

Bruce: you will never lose me as he kissed Diana's lips. Helena woke up and saw her father woken up she shouted.

Helena: Daddy, she ran and hugged Bruce like there was not tomorrow 

I thought I lost you Daddy actually me and Diana both thought we lost you as Bruce put both of them in Embrace. Lex came in the room. 

Lex: Bruce thankGod your fine buddy he went and hugged Bruce. Lex: when I heard what happened I was so scared to lose my best friend in the world. Miss Wayne, I promise you that I will win this election and we will once and for all end this Terror in Peoples of world hearts That Monster must be stopped Bruce shake his head as a yes then he again hugged his wife and daughter so hard and said: Bruce: Thanks Lex. 

What will happen on next election is next week? Read on next Chapter of Batlantis.