Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Another Morning Started

Alfred: Rise and Shine Master Bruce

Bruce: Good Morning Alfred.

Alfred: Good Morning Sir.

Bruce: Alfred Please get ready our baggage and Please don't wake up Diana She needs more sleep specially after loss of her Mother.

Alfred: As you wish Master Bruce. Sir May I Ask where are you going while you have to be with your wife and family?

Bruce: I Have a meeting with Lex Luther after that I will back soon because we have to leave for Themyscira.

Alfred: Themyscira Sir? The Place that reminds her of her mother? Aren't you supposed take her somewhere that she can forget her pain?

Bruce: we are not going there to help her forget Alfred. We are going to help her get ready for Coronation. My Wife is going to become queen of Paradise Island.

While Bruce and Alfred are Talking, Diana woke up and get dressed and went down stairs.

Diana: Good morning Alfred, Good Morning Bruce.

Bruce: Good Morning Sweetheart aren't you supposed to Sleep?

Diana: I can't sleep Alone Bruce and I have to help Alfred get Kids ready.

Bruce: Okay I will Back soon. Bruce Kissed her Chick and went out.

He is wearing a Black Tuxedo and he got in his Rolls-Royce and Drives to Lex Corp.

As he got in Elevator he didn't see anybody Protecting Lex office. So he went in immediately and he saw a something he wished he had never seen.

He saw his Childhood Friend Kissing his own Secretary.

After a while finally They Notice Bruce was there.

Lex Got Confused a second.

Lex: Bruce? Mercy will you please leave ous alone?

As Mercy stopped Kissing her Boss She Said: As you wish Lex.

And she left.

Bruce: Sorry that I interrupted your good time Lex.

Lex: No need to be sorry Bruce, I have to be sorry that I lost time.

Bruce: Okay so let's get in business we want to make sure you will have elected as president, so you need more support you have my Company support and of course you have support of Fox Tech.

And one another Thing you have to Give up Your Company as well.

Lex: what?? Bruce are you kidding right?

Bruce: Not at all you can either merge your Company with other Company or you have to sell your Company.

Lex: Okay so how much time do we have Bruce?

Bruce: we don't have time Lex you need to choose now.

Lex: Okay can I merge my Company with Wayne Tech?

Because I don't trust anyone except you, I don't trust my own sister but I trust you.

Meanwhile Bruce Cell phone rings.

Bruce: Sorry Lex but I have to answer it.

Lex: No problem Bruce. Take your time.

Bruce: Bruce Wayne here.

Lucius Fox: Hey Bruce.

Bruce: Hey Lucius what is it everything alright?

Lucius: Yes, Bruce no Problem just want to inform you the new Batwing is ready just drop it in Bat-cave it is full of Weapons you asked it has Chameleon system and can Turn Invisible also has The Best Radar system and Communication system it has a Large Capacity and allows you to Carry at least 40 People Instead it Has 40 Bedroom, 20 bathroom it's in hackable it is protected by Best System in World and it Has Auto Fight and pilot System that is Controlling By Brother Eye.

And at last it has the Kryptonite Bot You Asked also a Bag of Nano Costumes that are all a new Updated form of all you already have in your Cave with a new one that I guess you have to find out yourself.

Bruce: Thank you Lucius Couldn't do it without you.

Lucius: Does your wife know about this plan?

Bruce: Not yet, but I will tell her today after I finish here. She knows that we all have to be ready.

Lucius: Okay Bruce talk to you later.

Bruce: Later.

Then after Call ended Bruce went to Lex and finished all they needed to Discuss and they Signed papers.

Bruce: Okay Lex from now on my friend Lucius will do other stuff. You Can contact him with this Communicator.

He hands it to Lex.

Lex: Thanks Bruce.

Bruce: No problem make sure to invited Wayne's on your Wedding.

Lex: Do you have even doubt in it?

Bruce: Not at all just Reminding.

See you.

And They Hugged each other.

Then Bruce Got in This Car and went to Hotel.

Bruce: Got in The room with everyone Waiting for Him.

Diana: Hi Bruce and She Kissed him.

And kissed as well.

After a minute they finally let go.

Alfred: Welcome Master Bruce Everyone Are Ready.

Bruce: Thanks Alfred.

Bruce saw all Bat-family are here.

Batgirl-Night-wing - Robin- Orphan - Batwing - Bat woman

Red Robin -Red Hood - Spoiler -Huntress

Everyone Hugged him and Diana.

After a While Bruce went to Diana and Hold her Hand and said Can I Talk you for Minute?

Diana: Sure.

They went to Their Bed room.

Diana: So What is it Bruce?

Bruce: Lucius and me were Thinking about Amazons reaction to ous that's why I asked him to prepare weapons for ous and he did he made a new Batwing which we can use to protect

ourselves I am sorry Diana I should have told you sooner but I now that you know we have to be ready for anything.

Diana Without hesitation Kissed Bruce on Lips and Hugged him

I know Bruce all you want is to protect ous and I love you for it.

As they hold each other hand Alfred Came in.

Alfred: Master Bruce when are we Leaving.

Bruce: Right now Alfred lets head back to Gotham.

What will Happen in Themyscira ?

Will They Need all that Weapon?

Find out in Chapter 8.