CHAPTER:-29

"Leave him Park Jimin".

"No no how can I leave him he is not talking baby ,baby I'm sorry I never do that again"jimin said shaking the numb body.
"Listen park you want save him right let us bring him hospital but you can't come with him".the cop said pointing the gun on jimin.
"What the fuck where I'll go without him he'll find me if I can't be there beside him". Jimin said wiping the blood on his shirt.
"He'll not do you think he want to meet you after this you did to him". Other cop said approaching jimin who was hugging joon body.
"No he loves me he said he loves me".jimin said shaking his head.
"Jimin let us help you want him to be alive than do what I said to you". Cop said and put the handcuffs on jimin's hand.
"I'll come just help me wait... Wait I'll help you with him please I go hospital with just last time".jimin said running to the ambulance to help cops with joon.
"Shut the door two cops going to follow you if try to run away we will not help him". Cop threatened jimin.
"I'll not I promise be careful are you insane he is hurt omg look at joon so much blood is following". Jimin said helping joon to settle in the ambulance bed yelling at the cops who was being reckless.

"Why I'm here need go to my boyfriend he is in hospital
please let me go"jimin yelled he was kept in white room in hospital clothes  sitting on sofa in dim light front of a lady doctor.

"Tell me your name?" Female asked tapping on clipboard

"What the hell it's not important let me go"jimin said trying to break free from hand cuffs.

"Tell me your name".female asked more sternly with a glare.

"Park jimin that's it let me go now"jimin said rolling his eyes.

"You can after this little talk Mr. Park ok just answer whatever I'm asking to you  otherwise you'll get only this".female said showing the wires.

"Now who is Kim Namjoon? What his relation with you?"female said positioning herself to write on the clipboard.

"Namjoon is my lover my husband ,my lover my everything"jimin said smiling.

"Why did you hurt him if he was your lover?"female writing on the board looking at jimin afterwards.

"I don't hurt him it was accident he was struggling and the needle-"jimin said started to struggling.

"Why did hurt him if you love him this means you don't it was lie right".female doctor said smrinking she get the nerve of the patient.

"No I love him dearly he is my life ,my everything he loves me he told me how much he loved me"jimin said suddenly turning silent.

"He doesn't love you- stay still Mr. Park" doctor said when jimin almost ripped everything his body touching but electric shock make him fall into deep sleep on the chair.

Joon was in the coma for three weeks it was hard for him to forget jimin his friends said jimin is mental asylum their to get him better and he believed them but still the strong strom inside him,tells him to meet his lover to see him if he is ok are or not.
He knows jimin is dangerous but still he wants to meet him jimin was the one who helped him with many things how to live freely ,without any help, to fight for his rights yet who teach him did this to him he is facing truma because of him he afraid to being alone they're is always one people live with him yet he was going to his psycho husband's house because he thinks he was waiting there.

To be continued........

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey !

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.....