CHAPTER:-7

"Now now who is here tell me what you want" he said scariest voice.
"please please let me go" a blonde hared girl pleading in fear.
"Please I'll never do this again let me go sir" man said covering his from any punch or anything that will come to his face 
"I'll bye bye guys" he shot the bullet shooting from small gun front of his vicitims blood shots from there head to his face and clothes.

Jimin got home at midnight unlocking his door he goes to kitchen put his food in  microwave he eat quietly than fresh up he put himself beside namjoon.
"You came why so late I was waiting for you" namjoon said not opening his eyes he buried himself to his boyfriend's chest.
"I'm sorry work you know that let's sleep good night baby" Jimin said closing his distance and kissing on Namjoon's head.

"Jimin-ah, jiminie, baby" namjoon was doing laundry today is weekend he wants clean all clothes of his and his boyfriend now we are he is yelling at Jimin.
"Yes what happened why are you yelling?" jimin said ruffling his wet hair towel hanging on his v line lowly.
"I'm was asking what's this red dots on your shirt you know how difficult remove this are you toddler" he said showing white shirt with not so good red dots.
"It's red ink nothing else throw it I'll buy new"jimin said hugging him from behind and smelling his boyfriend scent.
"Rich fucker just help me to do laundry idiot" joonie putting the shirt in recycle bin.
"Baby I think you're hanging out with yoongi hyung a lot you're bad mouthing your husband now" he said with pout putting all wahed clothes in bucket.

"What are you watching"? "news". namjoon through the he was talking with seokjin because he was bored and jimin got an urgent call from his office.
"Oh why?" "I am't watching it's just- ah think he psycho he killed two people with some message on their body even they are found separate places".
"Oh really it's scary got chills what's the message on it" seokjin asked with curiosity.

It's everywhere
To wash my hands
and wash my sin
It's nice to use
from others body
Slurp it, sip it, nice and warm.

"Oh it's scary btw what it means"?
"yaa I don't know its on the girl's body and she found near the lake her face crashed and other body found near red light area" namjoon said cooking dinner for him and jimin .
"Really"?
"There was also a message I don't understand he is murder or poet". Namjoon said chuckling on own thoughts.
"Yaa don't scare me I'm home alone yoongi is out town for some work". Seokjin with gasped looking at his surroundings like scared cat.
"Hyung there was no one I'll talk to you later ok jimin is here bye bye"Namjoon said knowing how his  hyung was like scary cat putting his phone on table he greet jimin with smile.

"Hey jimin how was your day"? namjoon asked cheerily to his tired looking boyfriend.
"It was ok babe but I'm really horny" jimin said eyeing namjoon up and down who was wearing silk smooth night suit that was looking super sexy with his exposed thighs.
"Oh I already cook the food come on the table I'll put plates ok" namjoon said without realising what jimin said earlier.

"Babe I said horny not hungry" jimin said throwing namjoon on his shoulder.

To be continued......

------_-----_-------_-------_------_-------_---------
sorry for late update I was really really busy in this month but I'll try updated for you.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA..........