CHAPTER:-10

"Babe I'm home and I'm not late
Baby where are you? babe, namjoon". jimin said excitedly puting some groceries bag on the kitchen counter before going towards their room.

"Namjoon- ah what is happening here?" Jimin asked in anger throw the man on the ground who was hovering over namjoon.
"Jimin he... is...he... is trying to rape me". namjoon said between his sobbing.
"WHAT THE FUCK I ALREADY TOLD YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY NAMJOON". jimin said shoving man in wall with so much force that it got dent.

"you're bastard jimin you stole my boyfriend you were my friend you think I don't know about you psycho" the man spat wiping his blood from back of his hands before returning a punch to jimin on his face.
"Aah... Bastard don't touch him  he is mine don't touch him how can you touch fucking Drake". jimin growled punching his face till he black out.

"Namjoon namjoon oh god this headache.I have to clean you he touched you I have to clean you're tainted I...I... What should I do?" jimin said taking namjoon in his arm he crushed his headache going to bathroom he put namjoon in bathtub stripping his clothes begin to scrub his body harshly.

"Aaaa.. Jimin it's hurts please don't do this jimin it's hurts ji..jimin" namjoon yelped waking from situation trying to stop and pulling his hands from jimin's strong grip.
"Shut up shut up let me clean you where he touched you? here here or here tell me "you're mine", "you were mine"," you will be mine", jimin said pointing every buries on Namjoon's body he scrub on that really hard make his skin bleed.
"Jimin cries* ahh cries* please l-let me go you're hu- hurting
me" namjoon said crying and trying stand in bathtub.

"I'm home. where are you both? soojin yelled locking the door behind her she get suspicious when no one answered so get upstairs to his brother and brother in law's room.

"Jimin leave the poor boy". soojin said entering in room than bathroom he looked his brother aggressively scrubbing bleeding namjoon.
"Noona but he touched him he trying to rape him. what to do? noona he is mine but look what happened". jimin said crying his eye out he hug his older sister dearly.
"But namjoon didn't do anything leave him look he is bleeding jimin". Soojin said caressing jimin hair to calm him down.
"But noona he is tainted"jimin said looking at namjoon fainted body in bathtub.
"Shut the fuck up take the poor boy out from bathtub get in room go get your medicine don't come if you're mind is not stable". Soojin said looking at namjoon lifeless she so guilty from his brother.

Jimin got out from bathroom with namjoon in his hand putting his bleeding body on bedsheet he heard hiss sound coming from his fainted boyfriend's mouth than he got up get med box with him he hand over the box to soojin.

"You killed him didn't you". soojin asked clamly.
"I don't know he was on Namjoon .He provoke me so I just punched him and than he didn't move I was so angry". jimin said in horror he was scared his sister gonna punish him for his dead.
"Go take a cold shower and take meds don't come near namjoon till you have your mind back in function". Soojin said applying medicine on Namjoon's buries.
"Let me look after him noona he needs me" he said bending to sit on chair.
"He doesn't I am here go trust your noona baby I am here with all the time ok" soojin said pushing jimin out of the door.
"But if he wake ups than wanted to see me and I'll not here-" he said trying to push his older sister out of the off his namjoon.
"I said go or want that namjoon leave you go I'm here with him".
"Yes noona".

"I have work to do now."Hello bambam".

To be continued.....
-------_-----_------_------_-------_----
It's been long day right ? Have a good night sweethearts.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.....