CHAPTER:-13

Every one watching movie a horror one that's why namjoon is clingy with jungkook and tae basically he is between them.
Living room was filling with dark aura and a pair of burning eyes on him. He doesn't know who was that but he can feel it.

Jimin stand up and paused the saying he and namjoon will go to have rest because namjoon was sick he need to rest and that was true actually he grabbed Namjoon's hand and get nutella with him.

"Why he get nutella I mean they are going to sleep right?" kook asked peeking from sofa.
"Maybe he wants eat before bed let's just continue". taehyung said looking back to screen.
"I want to watch movie with namjoon but jimin steal him from us". jin said dramatically fake crying.
"Oh no hyung stop that let me sleep". yoongi said throwing a pillow on jin.

"Why are we here i want to be there with them"namjoon asked with puppy eyes.
"To watch movie or to cling with kook and tae". jimin said sternly.
"What are you talking about"? namjoon asked confusely sitting on bed.
"I didn't told you to sit Kim namjoon stand up "strike"jimin said with dominace.
"But I did nothing wrong and you never punished me before". namjoon said trying not shutter.
"Because you did nothing wrong before but you did today so I am punishing you" jimin said scariest.
"But-" "shuu"jimin shush him putting his finger on his boyfriend lips taking off namjoon's clothes he stand him up with bare body the afraid one shivering from cold and his boyfriend he hang his head low playing with fingers.
"himin I'm sorry I don't know what I did I'm sorry please I'm scared"namjoon said between sobs.
"What you think you are doing baby stop crying let's get in bath"Jimin said positioning himself behind namjoon and pushing him in the bathroom.
He turned on the hot water filled up the tub signing namjoon to get into water after entering in jimin also get in behind namjoon
"I'm not cruel baby I love you dearly you need some rest after bath I know you like some Nutella so I brought it for you just relax" jimin said kissing on Namjoon's neck.
Namjoon turned around with teary eyes he hugged jimin dearly he really thought jimin will hurt him.
"I really love you jimin".

"love you too love".

To be continued.........
-------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry for shorts chapters but i am trying to be better.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.....