CHAPTER:-25

Three months after jimin's and Namjoon's marriage everything was going smooth jimin going office joon doing his work in home to give 100% love and care but sometimes Namjoon's feel wired about jimin he was being aggressive everytime in middle of the night he got disappear something is wrong namjoon wants to know about it.
"Yaa...noona I know hm..mh I'll try thanks noona no really I'm thankful to you". it's afternoon and joon talking to his sister in law while standing in kitchen.
"Joon who are you talking with can you make some coffee".jimin asked looking at his phone.
"I was talking to noona do need sugar in it".joon said lowly not looking at jimin.
"No sugar honey you're talking on phone too much lately namjoon and I don't like it".jimin said with frown hugging joon from behind.
"Oh! Mn...I..I will not than".joon said not obejecting at all.
This not first jimin him not to do anything that jimin not like every time joon do something jimin told him not do.

"Joon I don't like when you wear this kinds of clothes don't wear it".

"I'll not than baby".

"Baby don't go shopping with your friends I really miss you when you're not home".

"Than I'll give you all of time".

"Namjoon where you were I told don't go without me I'm scared you will get hurt by someone".

"I understand jagiya I'll not".

"Joon why are going to work at cafe if I provide you everything don't go please".

"Ok, as your wish baby".

"Did he just touch you we are not coming in the crowded area from now on"

"Hm..."

"Joon don't go to buy groceries mark will buy for us and why always friends is here I don't like this".

"I'll talk them not come".

This continues whenever jimin had chance to cage namjoon in his love he do that every way possible.
He loves him,kiss him,praise him, having a party all alone with joon. No one was coming home after a month they started getting decent from him and jimin his never who were every friendly and visit him often they didn't come from last month.
Namjoon all alone jimin was at work he can't go anywhere because of jimin because he will get angry give him worst punishment than before last time he wants go out with jungkook and taehyung and also succeed at that but got saw worst things he don't want to see.Last time was wrist when
Jimin give him punishment he has to live nude for 1 week in house even in this cold weather whenever jimin got the opportunity to fuck him and leave him fainted their sometimes he wake up in kitchen or worst in his bed when jimin was fucking him even he was fainted. Namjoon doesn't feel love between them. But after spending horrible week jimin apologize hundred times in a day gives him gifts chocolates little dates that joon thinks jimin loves him he was in fault.

"I need help".

To be continued.......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey! What's happening?

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.........