CHAPTER:-15

(Did you follow them my reader they are on IG 😍😍).......

"Where are you I want to by some lotion can you bring to me". namjoon said over phone while doing dishes.
"Ok but I have something ask you I'll be home at 11 pm so don't sleep" jimin said with clam voice.
"About what I have work tomorrow can you come little sooner please hyung". joonie asked stoping his work for while.
"Namjoon I am not asking I'm telling you that don't sleep otherwise it will be wrost nightmare of yours". jimin said it was calm bit stern voice.
"Ok ok but Can I meet Jackson tomorrow he was going back to china". namjoon asked nervously.
"We will talk later ok for now bye don't sleep". he said like he was not interested in this topic.
"Yaa ok I'll be waiting then". namjoon cut the call returning to his previous work.

"Bambam do you know when your lover has best friend and his boyfriend want to kill his bestfriend". jimin said rolling his chair circular motion.
"I can feel sir my boyfriend has also a best friend he is so clingy to him I want kill him". bambam said gretting his teeth.
"So you're saying that I can kill him". right jimin said direct looking at bam's eye.
"No no sir it's...it's I'm not saying that they are just friends and you can say that to your boyfriend don't meet him" bam said with fear.
"But what will we do when your boyfriend is so cute to say no I feel that I'm doing wrong to say him don't go or don't say that
That's why I'm going to kill his bestfriend instead". jimin said going towards bambam and grabbing his chin harshly.
"W..who i..is h...he d...did he touched our nam...namjoon sir" he asked terrified by Jimin gesture.
"OUR ???" Jimin said grabbing his chin with more force his chin was having purplish hand print.
"No I mean namjoon sir did he try to steal him from you I was just asking I have go to bye boss". bambam cursed in his breath standing on his legs.
"Sit down bambam it's ok I was teasing you but DON'T do this again". jimin said grabbing his shoulder and forcing him sit down.
"You know there is something wrong with Jackson I Don't know what but he is just mysterious". jimin said going towards office's big window.
"What you want? do you want me to keep searching about him boss I don't think it's gonna work because we are searching for his almost three weeks and we found nothing.
"Yaa keep searching and I'm going to my house my baby is waiting there".

"Why are you doing this I hate you leave a...alone you fucker" a man said crying his eyes out.

Remember one thing namjoon I'm your God even I give you punishment or temporary happiness you still gonna worship me......

To be continued..........

-------------------------------------------
I don't know what to say so just have fun.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA..........