CHAPTER:-6

"Uh.. where were you? I was finding you and that bitch oh why don't you fired her?" namjoon  entering in Jimin's office and sitting on his lap.

"Working and which bitch" jimin said not looking at namjoon but pool of files on his table.
"That bitch your secretary I was in sleep she put water on me saying it happened accidentally" namjoon said mocking and showing his wet clothes.
"What change yourself in hidden room joonie I will be back ok and don't open the right door" jimin said going towards his secretary's table.

"What is in right one should I have open it he is cheating on me na... it never gonna happen but what if... let me open it no forget it namjoon... it's probably something bad that's why I can't see it" namjoon said himself walking at left one he opened the door he choose Jimin black hoodie which a lot bigger than him but he likes it.

Namjoon take all his clothes now he is standing all naked putting his shoe off he saw door opened.

"OMG namjoon what are doing naked" jimin said looking at namjoon up down with jaw dropped.
"I'm filming myself" he said taking off his socks also.
"What the fuc-" jimin cut of namjoon's yelling.
"Idiot your secretary put water all my clothes it's all wet even my boxers so I'm changing all". Namjoon took all the clothes in his bag which was on floor he bend showing ass in front of jimin.
"But let me just *gulped* touch you *gulped*" jimin said trying to grab namjoon's juicy ass.
"No not now let me wear clothes I have go meet jin hyung and others" namjoon said putting hoodie which goes to his knees.
"Ok ok drive will drive you there
Can I just lic-" jimin said licking his lips and gulping hard.
"No no get out" namjoon said giving stern gaze to jimin.

"Miss me and bring groceries way to your home please be careful" namjoon hopping on the car.
"Ok ok I will but don't get home late love you" jimin said waving to the Namjoon's car.

"Did you look he soft for him and  he fired her she was so good worker but at" one of employee said to another one.
"But she put water on boss's boyfriend that's grossand after that I can't find her oh he is coming". He said going back to there seats.

"Don't come to my office till I call" jimin said glaring at employees.
Jimin got in office than his hidden room closing it he dialed a number on the phone.
"Hello.. I need some of your tools no I don't want your workers only tools yaa and some plastic bags I will" he than put the phone looking at right cupboard he exited the room.

"Hey joonie how are you" yoongi said looking at namjoon who look like zombie.
"I'm fine Yoongi hyung Don't worry I got sick from jimin's secretary" joonie said sitting across taehyung and jungkook.
"And what about your little boyfriend" taehyung said with spoon in his mouth.
"He is not little atleast not for me he is fine giving me headache nothing else" namjoon said  chuckling ordering some ice cream for himself.
"Where are 2seoks it's there plan to meet right they are late wow"? Jungkook asked putting full spoon of Icecream in his mouth.
"We are because you brat"? 2seoks said entering in ice cream parlour.

" Oh why you did that now I have kill to person one day shit I'm missing my joonie"?

To be continued......

------_-------_-------_------_------_---
Hello guys please tell how's the story.
And did you watched Namjoon's vlive he is a baby.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......