CHAPTER:-17

"What you want to do with this?" namjoon asked looking at jimin.
"I'll use it on you". jimin answered simply.
"But..but it's scary jimin I think you have work to do let's just sleep". joonie said fastly going to sleep.
"Sit down take off your clothes namjoon" jimin said with deep voice.
"I.....I...think".namjoon try to say but stop himself when jimin raised his eyebrows.
"What you think namjoon I don't care and I'm still mad at you now listen take off all your clothes". jimin said truning to joonie.
"Ok ok I am doing". namjoon said pouting.
"Now it's about rules" Jimin said but cut off by curious namjoon
"Rules what? rules" namjoon asked suddenly.
"I'll ask you one question if you'll answer correct I'll give a you reward but if you will tell a lie to me I will play with this things on you ok". jimin said caressing joonie's cheek.
"Ok and what if I don't know the  answer?" namjoon asked leaning on touch.
"I'll ask that thing you know namjoon don't worry". jimin said kissing him to distracted him from handcuffs.
"But what when I can't handle all of this I mean-" namjoon asked from kiss.
"Then we will use safe word".
jimin said kissing on cheekbone.
"What is the safe word?"namjoon asked looking at jimin.
"Mnn.. what about chim? how is this do you like it?"jimin said directly looking at his beautiful boyfriend's eyes.
"Hm.. it's reminds of you"joonie said relaxing on bed.
"Now we are going to start"jimin said kissing namjoon once again.

He grabbed Namjoon's hair harshly biting and licking on his neck joonie moan trying to touch jimin but he can't so he started whinning. Jimin slaped in his inner thigh making him cry. Namjoon was mess he was feeling dizzy that's time of jimin going to play with joonie.

Tell me baby why you want to meet that fucking bastard Jackson?

Namjoon didn't hear him he was so focused on jimin's tongue and lips who was sucking hardly on it. Jimin got displeased by the action so bite on his nipple tasting little bit blood.

I asked you question?

Namjoon snapped from his space yelping he said "because he is going china back and I can't meet him for while".
"Ok here your reward". jimin kissed him on lips smiling he back to his artwork on his boyfriend's stomach.

Next, why did even there is new number saved as work baby with heart in your phone?

"He just a co-worker he is younger than so I called him as a teasing behaviour nothing else, I swear"namjoon said crying.
"Really? LIE YOU'RE LIEING
you're not going have any rewards I saw you giggling with him feeding him cookies I saw". jimin said grabbing his hair and pushing his head on headboard forcely.

To be continued.......
-------------------------------------------
Hehe! extra late🤭🤭🤭...

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........