CHAPTER:- 4

( ok so basically I sucks in writing Smuts but here I wrote it if don't like you cn skip it)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Namjoon baby" jimin yelled from their room,
"I think I have to go joonie we will meet again ok bye bye". Jackson said hugging namjoon.
"Which perfume you use now it's all over "Pabo" bye but call me after you arrived safely ok" namjoon said and lock the doors afterwards going to their room.

"What happened jimin why wee you yelling" namjoon asked hopping on bed.
"Nothing I just want to cuddle with you come here please baby" jimin said hugging namjoon near his chest and locking his hands on his waist.
"Now happy I was thinking that-"
"You smells different did you change your perfume darling" jimin said in his different tone because namjoon didn't tell him he changed his perfume.

Jimin loves namjoon but he wants to know everything about namjoon he changed his toothbrush because he thinks lover have to say everything and anything thepy do.

"No no it's jackson's scent on before he was hugging me and-" joonie was shocked by sudden change of their position. namjoon was on bed and jimin was top of him pinning his hands above his head with one hand.

Namjoon asked in worried expression "what happened? leave my hand jimin you are hurting me".
"Jimi-"

Jimin kissed joonie roughly biting his lips his free hands are roaming under Namjoon's shirt his mouth sucking namjoon's tongue roughly exploreing every corner of his mouth. They parted from lost of oxygen a string of saliva connecting on their lips.

"You're mine joonie everything I give you that was mine all the happiness in this world look what are doing ?hugging other males hm you know I don't like these thinks" jimin said in cold voice like spitting some venom.

Namjoon push jimin from his body looked at jimin with teary eyes "do you think I'm cheating on you? I'm only in love with you always says me that I'm a cheater don't you believe m-"

"Don't cry I believe in you I'm just I was just teasing I'm sorry please don't cry let make up to you ok". Jimin said looking at namjoon's pink lips red nose he got from crying.
"How give me kisses I don't want kisses your mean to me" namjoon said wiping his running nose.

"Too cute than why not making up sex".

Jimin said pushing namjoon on the bed hovering over him he kissed namjoon this time sweetly full of love he slowly sits on the bed without breaking the kiss he sat namjoon on his lap joonie's legs wrapped around jimin waist.Kissing eachother they helped each other to undress themselves.

"Joonie look at you oh god" jimin said biting on joonie shoulder.
"Ah~ jimin please" namjoon said digging his nails on jimin's back.
"Please what baby tell me" jimin asked hovering over namjoon again
"Be quick jimin-ah I want you really hard".

"Yes baby but wait let get something for our fun night ok" jimin got up and goes his closest looking for some lube and handcuffs.

"Now now baby turn back on your stomach ass up"Namjoon did what his dom said he layed on his stomach ass up showing his pink clenching hole.

Jimin puts handcuffs on namjoon also putting some lube in his pink hole.
"Ah..ah~ jimin" namjoon moaned grabbing the sheets.
"Oh baby look at you are mess my mess tell how days ago i touched you" jimin said in his dom voice.
"14 days ago sir" namjoon said biting his bottom lip.

Jimin put his fingers in namjoon hole thrusting it in faster.
"Ah...ah..mn..I'm gonna cum sir"
"Tsk~tsk~ not now baby sir doesn't having now".
Jimin stoped fingering namjoon and slammed his dick in namjoon thrusting very fast slamming his balls on Namjoon's butt he growled and releasing his sperms in namjoon.

He hopped beside namjoon breathing hard.
They cleaned up after that now namjoon was top of jimin cock warming him and jimin was on call with some clients.

"Jimin do know what happened to Drake"?

------_-------_-------_-------_------_--
Hello guys thanks for reading my book but please vote and comment.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......