chapter 14

Chyna's pov

"Really Michael? You are so stupid!!!"

Me and Michael been arguing. This nigga been cheating on me foreal this time.

"Man, Chyna I don't know what your talking about. I'on cheat and I never did."

"You know what Michael? I'm done, I'm flying back to L.A. to get my son. You can stay here cuz I don't care I'm finding my own transportation to get home. Also don't ever call my motherfuckin' phone."

"Alright bitch!!!" Ty yelled.

I'm leaving, this nigga wanna call me a bitch and cheat. Yup bet I'm leaving. He never called me a bitch before. So he better not call my phone unless it's about him coming to get his son.

"Well you know what Michael? FUCK YOU!!! At least Nicki and Chris are together cuz Chyna and Michael are done!!!" I yelled.

I was so mad. I called Drake so he could take me to the airport since he's close by. I'm really done with Michael.

Tyga's pov

Chyna must have really been foreal cuz she came out and called me Michael and she only calls me by my real name when she was serious.

I don't even care right now, she accused me of cheating on her with Kylie Jenner. Like if it wasn't for Chyna hanging out with Kim then I wouldn't have ever knew who Kylie was.

I know damn well I didn't cheat on her especially not with Kylie. That bitch is a child I'on even think it's legal for me to even go out with her. I texted Chris and told him everything that happened.

Chris's pov

I read and responded to all of Tyga's texts, then I told Nicki the whole situation.

"That's fucked up, Chyna ain't let him explain or nothing? I know Chyna my friend and all but she wrong for that." Nicki said.

"Well maybe they'll work it out. Aye!!! You wanna ride in the tour bus? cuz I'm done with hotels." I asked.

"Sure. Don't you have a concert soon?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah, you wanna come with me?"

"Sure."

"Alright lets go."

Chyna's pov

I'm still mad at Tyga. I was having a good day until.....

Flashback

I woke up and got ready for the day, Tyga was laying on my stomach. Ty went to the bathroom and his phone beeped which meant he had a text.

The caller ID read 'Kylie' so I was wondering first off why is her number saved in his phone?

The text read;

Tyga you haven't came over in a min. Where you been at?

I texted back asking who it was making sure it was the Kylie I was thinking of.

She said "Kylie Jenner you must be drunk if you don't remember my name."

I texted that bitch back saying "well, you're like your lips they don't exist so it's hard to remember you."

Then I heard Tyga coming out the bathroom and I confronted him.

Flashback over

I finally made it to the airport thanks to Drake. I got a ride back to Tyga's sister's house to get King. I didn't tell her about me and Tyga's break up cuz Ty can tell them himself.

____________________________
Was Chyna right to go thru Ty's phone?
Do you think Tyga really cheated?
Chyna and Tyga are over.
Comment, vote, and follow me
Luv ya❤✌