Getting ready

Y/N and Minho were back to mansion, Y/N didn't really know how to trust over Minho's friends as it is her old habit, but she trusted Minho as much as she Trusted her self and Minho had that trust on his friends.

Minho some what feared not because he has fallen into a problem but because of Y/N's safety, he knows how powerful those vampires are that have been living for centuries, thinking could we escape from them. And he didn't want to put Y/N into danger for any reason. Minho for the first time loved someone so much which result in him fearing for losing them which he obviously didn't want.

'Minho' said Y/N bring Minho back to reality from his thoughts, 'everything is going to be okay' Y/N said which some what was surprising for Minho as to how calm can Y/N be despite knowing all this. Minho who didn't know what was going in Y/N's mind and heart thought while Y/N who feared the thought of losing Minho but didn't want to stress him tried to comfort him. 'yes! Everything is going to be okay' 'so what now?' Y/N questioned Minho 'lets do as Chan said, lets follow his fan and see the result' 'Minho if you trust Chan so do l cause l trust you' 'thank you' 'your welcome my love' Y/N said which made Minho blush in this though situation 'you always know how to control me' 'hahaha' Y/N laughed continued by Minho.

The next day Minho asked Chan for other members to come over his mansion to plan. It was noon when Chan and other arrived.

'Hi guys' Y/N said as she welcomed everyone which was followed by Minho's friendly greeting, 'hey' Chan responded. 'You look beautiful as always Y/N' Han sad making Y/N smile while jealously runs through Minho's body. 'Okay then let's get into the point' spoke Minho 'yes' agreed by everyone.

Y/N and Minho were sitting together facing Chan, Changbin and Felix while Han and Hyunjin were sitting on kitchen counter facing towards others.

 'so, l thought of as soon as possible you and Y/N have to leave this place, the vampires are going to come soon, in two days you both have to go somewhere far but the problem is we must have to burn bodies which are similar to both of you and hav...

 'so, l thought of as soon as possible you and Y/N have to leave this place, the vampires are going to come soon, in two days you both have to go somewhere far but the problem is we must have to burn bodies which are similar to both of you and have your smell cause you know what those vampires are like' Chan spoke 'yeah true!' Han said all the way from counter, 'but how and where are we going to get the bodies from, it is not like you guys can do magic' Y/N said questioning Chan's idea when Felix and Han started laughing, 'I know right' Felix said in between of his laugh, 'enough' Minho said glaring at both of them making them quiet. 'Y/N you don't have to worry, me and the others are going to prepare that as soon as possible you both be ready to leave this place by tomorrow, tonight me and the boys are gona stay here and before morning we will get the bodies of a vampire and human' 'umm... then why do you guys have to stay tonight' Minho said making things too obvious 'why do you have a session with Y/N which you don't want us to know about' Hyunjin suddenly responded who has been quite through whole conversation, Minho looked at him sending a death glare again this time making Hyunjin roll his eye (a.k.a dramatic queen) 'it would be nice that you guys are staying' Y/N said breaking the silence 'yeah and there would be more protection' Chan continued 'okay, anyone any more questions? If not we are going for a hunt-' 'l have a question' Han cut off Chan, 'go on' 'not for you Chan for Y/N' everyone sighed without Y/N 'yes Han, what is it' Y/N said as in is interested to answer. 'Are you not.... Afraid of as, as you know we are vampires, and we hunt humans and you're a human' everyone looked annoyed as Y/N started to answer '1. I am not scared since you wouldn't dare to hunt me as to know who my boyfriend and 2. Your more like a squirrel than a vampire so l find you more cute than scary' Han started blushing but the realised as to Y/N was making fun of him, everyone laughed at Y/N's answer and Han's reaction. 

l was busy these few week............