Comfort after long time

It has been a while and Y/N is still sitting on the bed without moving. Emotionless. It was noon already, Minho thought to himself why she hasn't come down the stairs, Minho again went to her room seeing her sat on the bed without any expression on her face, Minho walked to her 'hey, are you okay' while sitting on the bed facing her. She opens her mouth slightly to speak, 'l have nothing that makes me happy.... or sad, l have nothing not in outside world or anywhere and now this is happening, ............. I don't know what is happening, what is going to happen, sometimes l think if l am even alive or dead.' With this Minho all of a sudden pulled her into the hug as his arms wrapped around Y/N's waist, embracing her tightly, Y/N's hands were on Minho's chest, soon after Y/N enclose her arms around Minho's neck. Minho felt cold as ice but for Y/N it was first time in so long that she find comfort is his arms. It has been a very long time since she has gotten this feeling, in his arms Y/N felt safe and protected.

Y/N pulled away as she looked at Minho 'hey, how and why are you so cold?' 'Ah.... It is... I will tell you next time' responded Minho hesitatingly, looking around the room so he can break off the eye contact he had with Y/N. 'Minho can l ask you something?' Minho 'hmm' in response, 'you haven't spoken about yourself at all, can l ask about you?' it was weird since Y/N was never interested to know about other people, but she was eager to know about Minho. Minho was silent for a view second 'if you're not comfortable telling- 'she was cut off by Minho who suddenly spoke.

'Do you believe in vampires' 'who would believe in vampires these days, obviously not' Minho continued 'what if l say they are real, would you believe me?' 'You prove it then l will believe it' suddenly Minho's every turned red as he looked at Y/N, Minho thought I don't even know why l am showing her this when l am not even allowed to, Y/N was in shock, she wasn't moving, her eyes went wide as if she as seen something impossible which it really was. Y/N stood up 'WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU MINHO!' as she was going back until she hit the wall, Minho was coming closer to her she was scared to death from Minho, from his red dark eyes. Not long after when Minho reached Y/N his eyes turned to its normal colour, brown and Y/N was much calmer. Minho took her and sat her on the bed while kneeling 'so l wanted to tell you that l am a VAMPIRE' 'HOW IS THAT POSIBLE, vampires are not real, they are just in stories how-' 'Y/N let me finish, l know you have a lot of question but it is a fact that l am a vampire' Y/N spoke again but seemed more like a whisper 'but how can it happen.....' Minho took a deep breath before speaking 'my birth was given by two vampire couple, l don't like the fact that vampires think they are the god, they can do anything, but l also didn't like humans l always thought that they only live for money that is it.... But after l saw you, my thoughts change and l don't know if it is possible but l love you, l know we haven't meet long ago but l have fallen for you Y/N, l don't want you to go anywhere. I have cut all the connection from human world and vampire world, l have lived or just stayed in this mansion for decades. When l hear your voice I felt as if you were asking me to save you.' Y/N not knowing what to say but finally spoke. 'Thank you' 'and it is okay, don't be disappointed in anything you did and maybe l love you too'. Minho stood and hugged her tight, to lighten the mood Y/N continued as Minho was still hugging her. 'So that is why you're so cold and pale, right?' Minho laughed and pulled away 'ha-ha yeah.' 'Also Minho what do you do when it is night?' 'Umm l stay awake since we vampires don't sleep' 'then that may be boring all night...' 'sometimes but most of the time l read book or go outside to find food' 'oh that is scary' Y/N said as she shivered 'ha-ha'

They laughed for a while and talk about random things, till it was already night, they have talked for hours and then Minho asked, 'it is late aren't you hungry' 'umm l am, yesterday you didn't even have water in your fridge, l was so confused that how can a human not even have water in fridge, now l know why ha-ha'. With this they both went down to eat dinner well not both but Y/N.