Meeting new people (more of new vampires)

'ahhh, it has been a while, that l have been outside, Minho your house is more of a mansion and don't you get bored doing nothing in this deep forest' Minho mimicking her asked 'don't you get bored working in hospital all day?' Y/N send him a death glare 'okay, okay, now let's go, do you want to get on my back and l will take us'. 'Minho we are going to be between humans, and please act like a human for a while' 'but l am much faster than anyone or anything' 'I know that's why l am saying this, let's go to the mall in way humans do, okay' 'as you say' Minho said picking Y/N in bridal style, and he started running more faster than any human can run. Y/N started to shout 'HEY! YOU AGREED?' 'yeah, but let us reach the road then we can get a taxi'. They reached the road but 'hey do you have phone? Cause l lost mine' 'l don't keep contact with humans then why would l need' 'really? Then how would you have talked to your friends?' 'We can sense each other so we can find each other easily' 'then find your friend, tell him to get you a phone' 'Y/N why waste time u can just get on my back, and we will reach their' Minho said in an Absurd tone which annoyed Y/N 'Minho..........' Minho agreeing to what Y/N said tried to sense of one of his friends luckily, he found one of his friends hunting in the forest, soon after his friend came.

Y/N was really impressed by howfast they sense each other, she saw as a person approached towards Minho andher. 

Y/N though he is totally different from Minho, he looks much more younger and different as in looks, soon after Minho started to speak 'hey Felix, how are you' the person spoke 'l am doing good what about you and who is this standing next to you' ...

Y/N though he is totally different from Minho, he looks much more younger and different as in looks, soon after Minho started to speak 'hey Felix, how are you' the person spoke 'l am doing good what about you and who is this standing next to you' Y/N stayed quite, not afraid or really pleased as she always is, 'you don't need to know, and yeah l wanted to ask if you have a phone, l need one' Minho spoke trying to not involve Y/N 'Wah,

it is a miracle Minho need a phone' 'don't speak too much just let me borrow a phone' 'umm... let me think. Okay l agreed l will give you mine but next time introduce me to this girl, okay?' 'We will see' Minho replied as Y/N saw the person disappearing into the woods. 'Is he your friend, he look totally different though and a little checky, l think' Y/N continued as they walked through the road 'oh yeah he is one of my friends, he look different because he is from Australia, he was turned into a vampire by my other friend who is older than me, Bang Chan. He is also from Australia, Felix was murdered by some bullies and Chan found him lying on the road, he couldn't live anymore so Chan turned him' 'ohh that is sad' 'that he turned?' 'No that he was bullied.' 'Well, he did took his revenge from all of those bullies but forget it, l have booked a taxi it will come soon then we can go shopping' 'ohh yes' soon after the taxi arrived.

Since Minho's house was really far from the city, Y/N felt asleep isMinho's lap, she felt safe, comfortable and loving in his lap. On the otherside Minho felt protective, caring, possessive towards Y/N. the ride was sooncoming to an end as the reach one of the biggest malls. Minho softly wake up Y/N 'we are here Y/N, wakeup now' Y/N opened her eyes to discover Minho's eyes that were looking at her.She sat up and looked out of the window, it seemed familiar to her as she spendyears here. Minho seeing how Y/N wasn't that surprised he asked, 'have you beenhere?' 'obviously l have lived in here so for sure' Minho getting a littleannoyed as he thought that it would be exciting to see Y/N a little surprise tothis grand place but she didn't show any affection, as he thought what kindof girl is she, hard to make her happy or sad ahhh they both startedgetting out of the car, 'so where should we go first' Minho asked while holdingY/N's hand. 'Umm...... probably to the mall, the priority for today is to buy me cloths' as Y/N pulled Minho towards the mall

hello everyone, l am trying to make it interesting and involve other members, wish your enjoying reading it, thank you...😊