Having fun for the first time in such a long time

Y/N came down and saw that Minho has already made the breakfast so she went to eat it, Y/N offered Minho that she will wash, and Minho agreed without arguing, while Y/N was washing the dishes, she felt a pair of arms hugging her waist, she flinched at first since it was new for her but then felt comfortable as it was Minho. Minho was back hugging her 'umm... you know about the cloths; I have two ideas' Y/N 'umm' in respond without turning and continued washing the dishes. 'First, we both could go and do shopping, or second l ask one of my friends to buy some cloths.... Well l think the second one is better since you don't like going out' 'aigoo, you have friend, that is new..' 'Y/N l am talking about cloths come on don't change the topic, never mind we will go with the second-' 'why don't we try the first one, l didn't go out because l had no friends since l push everyone away but it is you so l am willing to give it a try, but would it be okay with you, as it is hard for vampires to hold their thrust for blood' Y/N said turning around 'you know l was born vampire and l have lived for centuries so it doesn't affect me' 'ohh so in terms of your birth, l am dating a person older than my grandfather, ha-ha-ha-' 'but l don't look that old do I and you. Like. Me. don't. you.' Minho got closer as he said each word, when suddenly Y/N skipped and start running while Minho chasing her.

They kept running but then Y/N got tired and was caught by Minho, Minho hold her his arms, spinning her while Y/N was laughing and telling him to stop but he didn't after a while Minho stopped, he put Y/N down. They looked at each other's eyes for a while when Minho's gaze turned to Y/N lips from her eyes, he got closer to Y/N slowly asking for permission, which Y/N agreed as she lean closer, Minho's lips unite with Y/N's. He leaned her closer by holding on to her waist making the kiss deeper and Y/N arms reached Minho's neck joining both of her arms around Minho's neck and enjoying her first and best kiss ever from someone very special to her which was the same for Minho. After a while they pulled away looking into each other's eyes, which sparkled as the stars in the dark night.

After a while they were sitting together watching some shows when Y/N spoke 'by the way Minho when are we going to shopping?' Minho replied as he turned to Y/N 'whenever you want' 'what about today we don't have much anyways?' 'oh sure and l have bought you some cloths for you to wear, you can't go with wearing the same thing all the time' Minho said as he turned his gaze towards the TV. 'Minho you know the night suit that was in the cupboard, who was it of, cause l wore it the other day' without looking at Y/N Minho answered 'it was yours'. As Minho ended speaking, Y/N's checks turned lightly pink from what Minho said.

It was already 12 pm Y/N stood in front of Minho 'l think l should get ready now, you should too, l am kind of excited for it' 'sure, sure my Y/N and yeah don't take too long' Y/N ran to the stairs, shouting 'DON'T WORRY, I will be fast!' Minho chuckled at her cuteness and start walking towards his room.

Y/N was ready, she didn't put too much make up because she rarely put on making up, she liked the dress, it looked pure and cute, it was half past twelve she went down as her eyes fell on the person waiting in the lounge, she thought he look handsome and beautiful as always. Standing in front of Minho she asked, 'how do l look' Minho didn't spoke for a moment but then he answered, 'you look cute unlike yourself' Y/N slightly hit his on his arm. Soon they left the mansion.