Stuck in here

It was midnight around 3 to 4 am, since Minho don't sleep, he was reading a book, he read the word 'human' which caused him to start thinking about Y/N. he wanted to suddenly see Y/N for no reason. He went to her room to see her sleeping with a sorrow on her face, Minho went closer to her and sat on the bed. How can a human be so different from other humans, she......... she is not like other human with this thought Minho moved his hand in motion to touch her face when suddenly Y/N turned her back to him as she was sleeping, a small chuckle left Minho's mouth ahh even in her sleep, she represents solitary. I don't think l will be able to FREE her than, Minho walked out the room.

It was already morning, Y/N opened her eye due to the sunlight that was hitting her face, she got up and went to change to her own cloths because there were no other cloth to wear. She took a shower and dressed up. And went to lounge.

She saw Minho doing something is kitchen which didn't really looked like making breakfast. 'Hi Minho' 'hi' without looking at Y/N he replied. 'I think l will leave now' 'l made breakfast first finish it' Y/N just went and started eating what was made. After she was done, she said 'okay now l am leaving, it was nice meeting you and l am really grateful for your help' as she bowed. 'You can't leave' Y/N immediately rise her head looking at Minho confused 'what?!' 'I said you can't leave' Y/N was really confused at this point; she didn't know what to do or what to say but then she spoke 'what do mean? I don't understand you, look l have patients who are waiting for me and need me, and l can't waste my time anymore' Minho harshly pulled her by is wrist and went up the stairs to her room, YN started shouting 'hey, let me go' 'what have l done wrong to you' 'what do you want'. She kept shouting but Minho was not there to listen anymore.

Y/N is sitting on the cold floor now backing the door, not knowing what is happening or what is going to happen. She started to silently cry; Y/N haven't cried since she has lost her family, but this was the first time after that time that she was crying. She cried for hours and eventually felt asleep on the floor without realising.

Minho went up to check on her, to see how she is doing. When he opened the door, he saw her lying on floor hopelessly. He felt a little bit guilty but soon after it was turned to a happy smile considering Y/N is still with him. He picked her up in bridal style and place her on the bed covering her with the bedsheet. He thought of hugging her since he didn't want to see her solitary side, Minho laid down next to her, embracing her in his arms and giving her comfort, he kept staring at Y/N and thinking about how pure and clean she is while she is deeply felt asleep.

It has been hours since Y/N fall asleep, but Minho was still hugging her leaving no space between them. After a few good hours, despite the cold thing she was hugging, it was comforting to her, she started to open her eyes slowly when she saw Minho's face staring at her she smiles but soon after she realise what she did and immediately sat up looking at Minho who is still laying, 'w-what are you doing here? w-why are you here, how am l here? what h-happened, l was -l was there-' Y/N was cut off by Minho who was annoyed 'ahh, you ask too much question, you felt asleep on the floor so l picked you up and placed you on bed' 'with me' with a smirk. Y/N started to look at herself to see if she was wearing anything but thankfully, she was. Back remembering what happened she asked 'why you're not letting me go? What have done to you that you're not letting me go?' Minho simply answers 'nothing' Minho stands up and left the room, leaving Y/n with thousands of questions.

Y/Nwas just sitting on bed, emotion less not knowing what is happening, why is ithappening and what is going to happen next.