Can't go back to usual life

Y/N opened her eyes, looking at the ceiling and thinking about the dream but she noticed that it was different, for a moment she was lost but then when she hardly sits up, she found herself in a different room then her owns

Y/N opened her eyes, looking at the ceiling and thinking about the dream but she noticed that it was different, for a moment she was lost but then when she hardly sits up, she found herself in a different room then her owns. She stands up to walk to the door but before she reaches the doorknob, she falls. She feels the same sharp pain in her head that she felt before.

Suddenly the door revels a person, Y/N looked at their feet and then up to their face

Suddenly the door revels a person, Y/N looked at their feet and then up to their face. The man seemed alike to her. The man kneels down and spoke, 'ash, who told you to stand up' 'never mind humans are always dope', the girl didn't respond. Suddenly the man pulls her towards him and picks her up in bridal style. Y/N start to shout 'hey! Let me go, you don't have the right to touch me' and the man placed her on the bed smirking at her. The man spoke 'oh really' 'then let me inform you that after now l have the right to do anything with you that l want to, since l saved you'. The man suddenly left the room leaving Y/N shouting.

Minho thought to himself why did l even say it when l don't even know her or want anything from her, ash! He went to the lounge.

Y/N was sitting on bed, not knowing what to do, thinking if it is a dream or what. Suddenly l tear fell from her eyes. She looked out of the mirror, my life was fucked up less that now l also have to go through this, ahhh what should l do now with the thought she lay down and felt asleep again, after all that happened, she probably needed to rest.

After a few hours Y/N woke up, because the back of her head was hurting. When she touched it and looked at her hands, she saw dried blood. Y/N started to look for first aid kit but instead she found a big plastic bag full of different medicines. She started treating the back of her head, it was hard because she couldn't reach it or look at it.

Minho was in his lounge, sitting on a comfy sofa reading a book. Suddenly he remembered that the girl had a wound on back of her head, he got the medicine but didn't knew what to do with it considering that he doesn't use them. He got up and walked to her room. Minho opened the door finding a girl struggling to reach the back of her head.

Minho started to walk towards her, but she spoke 'stop!' posing her hand in sign of a pause. Minho not caring about what she said and went to her. 'Need help' he asked in teasing way, Y/n spoke 'no thanks! I am much more experienced than you since l am a doctor'. Minho started to laugh 'hahahaha, oh really, but seeing you struggle makes me feel pity for you' 'and more over you would have treated other people but l don't think you can treat yourself'. Y/N didn't say anything and pass him the equipment, she is not the one to give up on her argument or point easily but her wound was hurting so she had to. Minho sat on the bed, backing Y/N's head. Minho spoke again 'oh by the way, l don't know how to use any of these, you can tell me how to and l will do it'. Suddenly Y/N turned facing Minho. 'YOU said YOU could help'. 'ahh.... I meant I could help but l didn't say l know how to do it' Minho said defending himself. Y/N not knowing what to say 'just do what l tell you'.

'Ahhhh,be gentler' Y/N shouted, 'l am not an expert and l am trying my best OKAY'.After a while Y/n asked 'why did you save me, and why did you bring me here'Minho didn't spoke and continued to do what he was doing. Y/N turned again andasked again 'tell me why' Minho stood up and spoke 'l am done with you wound, lthink you would need to rest now' and left the room, Y/N from back was shouting'don't teach me what to do, l am a doctor myself'. Minho closed the door as he left. Pissing of Y/N. 'ahhh doesn't have any manners'

hello if your reading the book please don't forget to vote...