Going to place where l have lived for years

Y/N choose a few dresses, t-shirts, hoodies, pants, and some night suits which were not cute nor feminine, simple as her personality. 'Y/Nahhhhhhh what kind of cloths are these it seems like they are boy's cloths, you're not feminine at all' Minho said while wining 'ohh really? Then why don't l make your cloths look more feminine', with this Minho started running around the store while Y/N chasing him suddenly the staff said 'this is a store can you please not run around because we have more customers so please do not make disturbance towards them, thank you!' with this both Minho and Y/N bowed as an apologies which was continued by Y/N'S whisper 'it is all because of you lee Min Ho' in anger while Minho said 'oh yeah then who said they will make my cloths look feminine' 'never mind let's not fight' after Y/N bought the cloths, Y/N suggested to go and have something to drink as Minho agreed, Minho really liked the way Y/N was looking so different from her normal self, much more happy so he agreed to whatever Y/N said. 'Ummm okay, what do you want to drink' 'let's go to the coffee shop if u don't mind' 'l would obviously not' when then reach the coffee shop.

Y/N ordered an Americana with a chocolate pastry while Minho as always didn't order anything since he doesn't eat anything rather than blood. Y/N started eating her things and Minho continued to stare at her while she was continuing to eat, suddenly Y/N spoke 'will you stop staring at me l can't eat though, it is like you're going to eat me any second' Minho not moving his gaze from Y/N spoke 'what can l do, l have nothing else to do without staring at you, seeing you eating is really interesting you know' 'how?' 'so let me explain-' 'well never mind' 'hey! You asked me now let me explain though, it is not fair' Minho said as he raised his shoulders. Y/N in defence spoke 'I know what you were going to say so sorry for asking' Minho not knowing what to say stayed silent and thought she is something else no one dared to speak like this to me and despite she knows what l am and she speaks like this to me, well.... she is for me, l really love her and her personality, he saw as Y/N finished eating, they got up and obviously Minho paid for the food as Y/N had no money and how could he let her pay, he was now her official boyfriend. With this they went out of the café.

Y/N spoke once again gaining Minho's attention 'hey l have an idea, why don't we go to my home well it is not as big as yours, but you know it is MY home' 'umm.... Sure, sounds good though, l will also get to know what kind of home a person like you have' Minho said looking up and down at Y/N. 'what do mean' as she suddenly pulled Minho's ear 'ahhhh what are you doing, come on it hurts' 'you should have thought before saying it' 'okay, okay sorry' Y/N let go of his ear.

'so, let's go to your home okay' 'yup you can book a cab then we can go, l know the way' Minho did as Y/N ask. Soon after they reach Y/N's home, when Y/N saw her home, she stood there for few minutes and then went in with Minho, holding his hands. It was locked through code and Y/N knew it when they entered Minho spoke 'wahhh it is just like how you are, simple and clean' as he looked to towards Y/N, 'can we stay here tonight, we can go to your home tomorrow' 'umm...... sure, as long as you want but l will be wherever, where you would be' Y/N's mouth formed a smirk 'oh really? What if l disappear then? 'I will catch you then' as Minho tried to grab her but she run off.

It was already night, Y/N was really tired from today's outdoor fun withher special boyfriend, so she had her dinner unlike Minho who had nothing inhis fridge. 'l will go to sleep; l am really tired and sleepy' Y/N said to theperson who was sitting on the couch doing nothing. 'Umm l will join you,' 'youcan't,' 'why?' 'Because my bed is single bed and more over you don't sleep.' 'ldon't care l will get bored sitting here it is better to lay next to you andwatch you sleeping' Minho said as he stood from his sitting position. 'And howwill you do that?' 'let me show you' as Minho picked Y/N is bridal style to herroom, he put her on her bed while he joined in, since the bed was small forthem Minho hugged Y/N really tight so he could fit in, 'so this was your plan,wow' 'but you can't even see me though,' 'hugging you is enough for me to passthe time,' with this Y/N didn't speak more and drifted into sleep in Minho'sarms.