Knowing each other

It was already night Y/N waked up, she felt hungry because she hasn't eaten anything since last night. She stood up and open the door in hope that she will find the kitchen, she found the stairs so she just went down, she saw how big the lounge of this house was, (well in reality it was actually a mansion), she was just walking around the lounge, when a 'bow!' sound was made causing her to flinch when she saw where did it came from, it was from the person she saw before, Minho.

'Ohh, you woke up' 'I think you would be hungry, right?' Minho spoke, with two bags in his either hand. Y/N stayed quiet and just nodded. Minho went to kitchen and Y/n followed him. Minho bought some chicken and made it ready despite he was not so experienced with it or not at all. And put the plate in front of Y/N in the on the counter.

Y/N started eating without saying anything, she noticed that Minho wasn't eating anything, so she asked 'aren't you going to eat anything' facing the person who was sitting on the opposite side of the counter chair. Minho thought don't think you want to know what l eat and more over l have eaten to my full. Y/n waved her hand in front of Minho to get his attention, 'oh, ahh no. no, l am not hungry u can eat it all'. Y/N not minding him eat all that was there since she was really hungry. The question she asked earlier came to her mind, 'hey by the way, you didn't answer my question earlier, why did you save me and why did you bring me here'. Minho spoke under his breath 'what the hell should l say, l myself don't even know why l bought you here'. Y/N thump on the table, 'hey, l am asking you, answer me' Minho raise his head, thinking of what to say, 'ahhh, it was because the men were trying to harsh you, and you were also hurt so.... Yeah. That is why' 'oh okay then l am grateful for that, and l am going to leave now' Y/N spoke and got up from her chair. Minho cleared his throat 'umm well if you want that to happen again to you, you can leave', Y/N thought for second then agreed with Minho 'okay then tomorrow l will leave', Minho didn't say anything, but he laughed.

'Then can l ask for your name' 'my name is lee Min Ho, what about yours' 'Y/N' Minho stood and came closer to Y/N 'well it is nice to meet you' while smirking, Y/N found it really weird but she was still grateful to him 'Nice to meet you too Minho-shi' 'just call me Minho' 'you can go to your room since it is late now, you would probably need to sleep' triggering Y/N's anger 'I have told you, that l know what to do you don't need to tell me' Y/n started to claim the stairs and go to her room. Minho on other hand was left their laughing.

It was already 2 am but Y/N woke up because she felt thirsty. She was wearing a nightsuit she found in cupboard, not caring who it was of and wore it.

Shewent to kitchen to open the fridge so she can get a drink, she flinched againby the sound that was made which she by now probably knew that it was Minho,'why you awake so late, aren't you supposed to rest!' asked Minho whilestanding in the dark...

Shewent to kitchen to open the fridge so she can get a drink, she flinched againby the sound that was made which she by now probably knew that it was Minho,'why you awake so late, aren't you supposed to rest!' asked Minho whilestanding in the dark lounge, Y/N spoke 'what about you, why aren't yousleeping' 'this is my house l do what l want none of your business' ignoringwhat Minho said, Y/N spoke again 'by the way, are you even human, their not asingle bottle of water in fridge or any food, don't you get hungry' Minho waslost in his thoughts again but answered fast, 'oh.... That is because l ateoutside' 'so you don't ever get trusty' Minho's mind went blank not knowingwhat to say when Y/N suddenly spoke, 'can l have water please' 'oh yeah, l willgo get it from outside' 'it is late never mind, l will just go to sleep'.Without drinking anything Y/N went to her room, she tried to sleep and finallyafter a hour she felt a sleep.