Something is suspicious

As before Y/N wake up, discovering Minho, who was looking at her like she was the most precious thing in this whole world. Y/N yawned and raise her hands which cause Minho to fall from bed since it was small, 'oh sorry, told you it was small for us' 'it is okay, l enjoyed the night' Minho said as he stood, 'did u do something to me last night?' Y/N said as she covered herself with her hand's despite, she was wearing her cloths from night, Minho came closer to Y/N, 'what do you think?' 'ahhh. Shut up, nothing happened' Minho laughed 'you there are other ways that l could do for fun like looking at you while you're sleeping hahah' 'you have food in your fridge, right? I will go make breakfast; you know l enjoy cooking despite l don't eat but l always love to cook for you' Y/N smiled 'WOW that is new, thanks my personal servant hehehe' 'what did you call me?' Minho said in attacking pose 'nothing' Y/N spoke defending herself when suddenly Minho started ticking Y/N, which made both of them laugh.

While eating breakfast Y/N l have known Minho for quite few day, it is a shock that he is a vampire, well...... l don't have problem with as long as he is besides me, he makes me feel special and care for me, but l am don't know what his plans are, Y/N is the kind of person who always plan her stuff even if it is work life or personal life. She was at first hesitating to ask Minho but after a while with all her courage she asked Minho who was looking at her. 'Minho can l ask you something'. 'go on, anything' 'what are your future plan, as with me, l am not sure what will you chose or where will you chose so l am a little concern about it' Y/N said worriedly. 'See Y/N whatever my plans are you will always be part of it, you are my everything now and l will never want to lose you as for where we live l think for now we should live in my home for a while but if you don't like it we can live in your home as maybe you don't want to leave your home' Minho continued trying to console Y/N. 'it is okay, l can stay at your home, overall l have nothing special in this home, the home l lived with my parents is already gone so l would want to live with you' Y/N said as she finished her breakfast 'so l will also pack my cloths from home then we can go, okay?' 'sure, my love!' with this Y/N smiled and went to her room to pack.

After a long time of packing Y/N dressed up and left the home with her luggage, she looked at her home for a last minute and went with Minho to his home.

When Y/N was packing Minho waited in living room, he thought something was not right yesterday when we were in coffee shop, l could sense some vampires from my family relatives, it seemed suspicious as why would they be there when he finally realise that it may be because he is with human and the fact that Y/N knows Minho is a vampire, with this Minho really got anxious but he didn't want to show any sigh of his anxiousness to Y/N so he kept quiet.

In the car Y/N asked Minho 'hey is something up, you seem quiet, what's on your mind?' Minho turned his face from window to Y/N 'nothing important, don't worry' as he smiled towards Y/N, Y/N didn't want to dig in too much, so she stayed quiet.

They arrived stopped to the side of road, after it Minho offered Y/N ifshe want him to pick her so he can walk home fast but Y/N said 'it is okay, wecan have a walk moreover it is not that far. After a few minutes Y/N spokeagain 'Minho you know, if you have any worries or anything you can always sharewith me, l know it doesn't sound like me, but l am being serious andconsidered, okay?' 'of course, l will tell you, who else will l tell it to then''promise' Y/N said as she forwards her tiny finger to Minho to make a promise,Minho smiled and accepted it.