Seeing Minho's friends

Y/N and Minho as reach the home their day went by fast as Y/N noticed that Minho seemed uneasy this whole time, but she didn't want to annoy or pressure him, so she didn't bother to ask again about it, it was already night, and it went fast.

Next morning Y/N woke up seeing no trace of Minho, so she went downstairs. 'Good morning, Minho' 'Good morning, Y/N! you woke up' 'yeah, you are making breakfast?' Y/N said as she yawned, Minho hmm in response. After the breakfast Minho spoke again, 'Y/N l have to meet my friends today, we need to discuss something important so l am afraid l would have to leave for a while,' Y/N not wanting to surround him with question spoke 'oh sure you can, it is totally fine and don't worry about me l can do something to pass time.' The fact that Y/N was being considered was appreciated by Minho.

It was 12 pm and Minho was ready to meet his friends, he talked to Y/N for last time before meeting his friends. Then he left the mansion. Y/N somewhat felt uneasy about what it is that is so important which made Minho meet his friends without taking her. Y/N was thinking about this the whole time Minho was gone.

Minho was in forest with five more people who were his friends, one of them spoke 'hey, Minho what sup? You never call us, how so today?' and went closer to Minho. 'Chan something is troubling me, you know l have a girlfriend who is human-' 'what you have a GIRLFRIEND, you never told us' Chan said as he was shocked from what Minho confessed, Minho hesitatingly continued 'umm... Felix knows about it' 'but that is not the point. So l went with her to shopping- ' 'what you and shopping' 'can you please not interfere me, let me finish' Minho said being annoyed 'oh okay' Chan said as the others were also annoyed by his behaviour but they also have questions. 'So, something was weird when we were shopping, l could sense a vampire following us not any other but the ones which are close to my parents.' Minho's other friend spoke 'have you told the girl that you're a vampire?' who was meant to be Changbin, the others turned their faces to Minho as they had the same question. 'Yes. Which l know is against the rules but l love her and l can't keep secrets from her' Minho said as he looked trouble, straight after Hyunjin spoke 'well weren't you the one saying humans are idiots they only love money and etc how, so you like her' he said ironically which triggered Minho a bit. Minho coldly answered 'she is different' 'l don't get what is so different to be honest that you even break the rule' Minho hand reached for Hyunjin's collar. 'Hyunjin think before you speak, there would be something which is why Minho love her' Chan said trying to separate Minho from Hyunjin so are the others as Changbin continued 'and Minho leave Hyunjin it is not time to fight we need to figure out something' with this Minho unlocked his grip on Hyunjin. 'What is the girl's name?' the person spoke who have been quite for a while, 'it is not time for it Han' Changbin said getting annoyed 'but we can't just call her 'the girl' right?' Han spoke again 'yeah Han is right Minho what is her name' Chan said trying to keep the atmosphere calm. 'it is Y/N' 'what a beautiful name' continued Han, Minho seemed jealous of what Han said so he spoke 'shut up. Now what should l do?' 'Minho have any of us meet her' Chan asked looking at Minho when suddenly Felix spoke getting everyone's attention 'I have' everyone had a what look on their faces. 'Then why were you so quite should have told us before' Changbin yelled, 'well l thought it was not important, but you know she is kind of cute though' 'FELIX, mind what you say' Minho said as he was losing his control. Chan who spoke again said 'enough, enough Minho let me ask you one more thing' 'yes, go on.' 'Have you told her about this matter' 'not really, l don't know if l should tell her' 'see Minho first thing you need to do for now is to tell her, this would not only effect you but also her and tomorrow we can come with a plan or you and Y/N can leave this place if you really love her' Chan said trying to advise Minho.

meaning less life/ lee minhoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara