25

Segreation. What does it mean? Well if you were to ask the new head of pastoral care Adanna Lawal that is a word she would use to describe the new single-sex teaching initiative.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'dad this is bullshit' I say to my dad as we drive into the school to see signs above two different doors 'boys', 'girls' I bet dads having a right field day with this keeping me away from Finn in lessons. 

'look I know you cant go 5miniutes with out you precious Finn but the boys exam scores last term were horendous and its all their-'

'yes dad'-I interupt- 'their teenage boy hormones who cant focus when there's a bunch of girls in skirts and socks all around them.' its pathetic really well that was Finn's excuse when I asked him why he failed art. (which we sit together in btw) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Classes have been so boring today without Finn and Josh or any male infact I haven't seen a male since I saw dad in the car. Well Budgen doesn't count. Any way at least its break. As me and Lauren make our way down the steps and into the playground I feel arms wrap around my waist and my feet lift off the floor. 

'ahhh' I scream as Finn hoists me in the air.

'I've missed you' he whispers from his place in my neck as he places me on the ground his arms wrapping protectively around my waist.

'yeah wouldn't stop whining bout it in food tech.'

'awww well I missed you too.' I say connecting our lips.

We were interupted when I hear Lauren ask 'who's that'

I turn around and theirs a tall dark brown hair tall guy walking around the playground scaring off anyone in his way.

'That's Kyle Stack, new boy Finn and him got into a fight in food tech this morning. Dont see eye to eye.' Josh says stifling a laugh and the last sentence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------One miniute I'm in the corridor and the next Bex Fisher is being chased by Kyle Stack and a fucking huge dog. I mean Jesus. It looks so mad, like dad when he wakes up. Turns out Bex told everyone that he sexually assulted her. Nothing happened to her but the poor wee (humoungous) dog was put down by the police.

(hey guys so I'm currently writing this at 10:20 pm and I will try to update over the Easter holidays which start next Friday for 2week so hopefully ill get a few more better chapters out by them)