16

As me and Finn are walking in to school I see Sam and I also notice Lauren and Amy being bitchy. So I tell her to hide behind me.
'do you really think you can get away with this' I asked laughing.
'worth a try.' and with that we made are way to form while Sam went to talk to Tom and Mrs Fisher.

Were sitting in English now with Grantley on the computers I'm sitting messing with Finn showing him different actors and singers I think are hot while he disagrees. I watch Sam walk over to Lauren and Amy's group and when they brush her off I invite her over to me Finn and Josh's group.

In Spanish Sam storms out with Harry Fisher while calling Miss Montoya a 'tart'

'what is she on, she's lost it.' said Amy.

While me and Lauren at the same time say

'Just shut up will ya.'

With that the rest of the day flew by.

As I'm walking out of the gates with Sam and Lauren who have FINALLY made up I hug them goodbye and walk over to Finn and Josh.

His back is to me so I place my finger to my lips to signal Josh to be quiet and jump behind him making him jump as me and Josh are laughing while Finn sits there with a pout on his face I lift his arm up from his place on his hip and loop It around my shoulder and curl into his side. Inhaling his familiar sent which could send me to sleep.