4

It was now a new week were now halfway through October. The merger I have to admit had been a success now you wouldn't be able to tell who was from where.

Miss campbell had started a project called 'the garden project' at school she's recruited a bunch of pupils to help. She thinks it will make the school seem more welcoming if it has a little garden.

I really liked the idea as miss asked me to paint and decorate a little green house as she said I was her most impressive and motivated student she has ever seen.

I decided to go for like a fairy theme as my mother and I had a beautiful fairy garden at John fosters and I wanted to recreate that here at Waterloo road.

' oh wow Lucy that's incredible' miss campbell said.

'Thanks miss.' out of the corner of my eye I could see Mrs fry, Mr tyler and my dad watching me with big smiles on their face. Ruby was my mum's Bestfriend.

Next thing I know Luke was driving like a maniac in Mr Tyler's car. Throwing his case files out of the window. He's a foster kid no parents. Now the whole skl knows thanks to Amy's big mouth.

After skl: I had promised Lauren I'd tutor her in French so we walked to the park nearby and stated revising.

After we revised for a solid 2hours in the beautiful sunshine. We headed home on the way back we saw a sign.

It looked promising so we decided we would text the others to see if they wanted to go.

Dad💙: hey can I go to the fair with Lauren and some mates on Sunday? xx
Dad💙: yeah corse don't get into any trouble.xx

'My dad said yes.' I said Lauren squealed 'my mum too.'

Next I started texting some others.

Sam💞, Joshy💚, Am's💛😎: hey do you guys wanna come to the fair with me and Lauren on Sunday at 2. xx

After everyone replied yes me and Lauren bid our goodbyes and walked off in seperate directions home.

The next day:
I had started of the day in miss masons office. Apparently miss campbell told her how talented I was and she asked if I could paint the art corridor surprisingly Mr Tyler was also on board. So I agreed I got to skip classes all day to work. So as soon as form was over I walked straight to the art rooms to grab supplies.

By the time the home time bell went I had finished my masterpiece. Students were so mesmerised a first year even fell in the bin because he was so distracted by looking and studying my work.

'wow hunny that's amazing' I heard my dad's voice behind me as I was zoned out on my painting.

After praise from all the teachers and my mates telling me how amazing it was I was so tired me and dad picked up a fish supper for him and cheesy chips for me and headed home and stuck on the movie Coraline.

It was now the next day Saturday. My favourite day of the week that's when I normally hang out with my mum's family. Let me tell you about them. Theres my grandma and grandpa Edward and Lucinda grace that's were I get my name from then they had 3 kids 2 girls and a son. My mother Marie grace mead was the oldest then she had her daughter Lucy (me) then her younger sister Clarice grace who has no kids she doesn't like to be tied down so she spoils me alot. Then theirs my uncle Luke who married Emilia and had a daughter my 9year old cousin Layla who I get along great with the only down side is they moved away for my uncles job but we see each other on holidays and facetime a lot.