17

As I was getting out of dad's car I saw josh and Finn so I said bye to dad and ran over to them kissing Finn while saying hi.

'my parents are away this weekend wanna come over tonite and play some poker.' said Finn while taking the game pieces out of his pocket just enough to prove they were there. Josh was practically beaming.

'Josh mate you need a girlfriend or to atleast get laid. Your so excited for a game of poker.' Finn said.

'that's because you've never seen me play before.' He replied.

'Hey guys. Umm josh here's your pen you lent me.' Lauren said linking arms with me.

'It's okay you can keep it.' He said waking of with Finn not really caring about the pen.

Instead of catching up with the guys I fell into step with Lauren, Sam and Amy as we watched them play football and Lauren fawn over josh.

Were sitting in form there's a new boy' Conner' and me and the girls are arguing if he's gay or nay.

'defo gay' said Amy me and Sam agreeing
While Lauren didn't believe it.

The school was doing some stupid thing my dad inforced 'sexual awareness day' god. Just what I need my father leading a scheme for people to use the morning after pill and the nurse practically shoving them at any sexualy active teen that walks past.

'1school 1voice' is the moto. Which I honestly think is pathetic. People now don't want to have there teachers of parents talking and asking about their sexual life.

When dad came up to me pulling me away from my friends and suggest I go see the nurse just in case. I nearly gagged. I walked back over to my mates not even saying anything to him.

'omg that was so awkward.' i said burying my head on josh's shoulder.

'what did he want.' asked josh.

'he asked me to go see the nurse just to be safe and take the pill. Like Wtf he doesn't need to know what goes on in my sexual life.'

'aww is little chrissy mead looking out for us. Solid guy making sure I'm safe.' Finn said while laughing which resulted in everyone laughing.
I walked over and hugged him while we were all still laughing. God I love him so much I said to myself.

'God I love you' I said while we walked to our next lessons.

Lauren kept staring at josh trying to get his attention which mates us laugh all day. God its adorable. I guess noone else knows his secret except me.

In Tom's class he was sitting showing us a condom. Fun. Talking about sex with your dad's best mate and best mates dad is awkward and embarrassing.

'The condom is king.' Tom said in his oh so wise words. 😂

Then Sara's mum barged in took one look at the board.

'Is this a school or a brothal.' Dad looked absolutely horrified. While everyone else found it fukcing amusing.

In cookery we were making some sort of pie.  I overhead Finn telling josh to ask Lauren out. When he says 'no''Are your gay or something.''Ha you wish.'

Then he turns to Conner. 'why don't you aks her out.'
'shes not my type.'

Next thing I know josh is making his way over.

'hi sorry do you what you pen back.' stupid Amy getting those theory's in her head.

'yeah. No sorry. Umm. Do you wanna go out sometime.Like Hang out.'

'hmm yeah why not.'
'cool'
When he walked away we quickly gather in a circle.
'omg did that just happen.'

I felt bad I mean I know josh is just using her to prove he's not gay he's going to break my bestfriend's heart and I'm gonna have to slap him again.

That night:

Were siting at Finns now me Lauren, josh, Finn and Conner. I don't really like poker so I'm kinda just sitting on Finns lap on my phone texting and scrolling through tiktok with 1earphone in. While his hand rubs up and down my stomach down my thighs and keeps repeating that while focusing on the game.

'ha I win' said Lauren in a singsong voice.

'starting to wish I never invited you now.' said Finn clearly annoyed he was loosing as he followed me into the kitchen to get a drink.

'don't worry ill rub some of my luck onto you.' Lauren said to josh
He looked dead concussed.

Next thing the door rings so Finn goes to get it while josh and Lauren talk.

Jonna and ronnan walk in the door behind Finn. This just got a little more interesting. As Lauren and josh were about to kiss.

'thought this was a girl free zone. No offence.' said ronnan

'none taken josh invited me.' said lauren
'I had to make sure she doesn't sleep with him on the first date.' I said along everyone laugh.

Long story short me and lauren ended up going home after josh rejected her kiss. Damn. I kissed Finn on the lips. Just as he grabbed my waist and pulls me closer Lauren grabs my arm and trail's me away while Finn shuts the door giving me a wink as I walk out of veiw. After I dropped Lauren home I went home and went to bed because I was exhausted.