11

It was a new week my work experience at the drama school for homeless kids went great and i really enjoyed it. I didn't hear from Finn since last Monday in the cooler.

It was a new week and me and Lauren were walking into form when i feel someone grab my arm and pull me onto their lap i look up only to see its my boyfriend.

'hey' he whispers against my cheek.

'I'm sorry' he said turning my face to capture my lips in a long passionate kiss only stoping when Mr Clarkson walked in.

I returned to my seat sneaking glances with Finn every so often. Dad was filling in as acting head for Rachel while she was away which will be crazy. It was break now and me Josh and Finn were sitting outside they were both getting high while i sat there videoing it. I looked at my watch and realized it said we were 30mins late to english with Clarkson so i got up hoping the boys will follow me.

'were were you; he asked me.

'sorry sir i was helping my dad.'

He accepted that and told me to sit.

Josh and Finn entered 20mins later. Long story short Josh got busted but didn't tell who or how he got the drugs. True friend Finn told me.

Miss Campbell wasn't feeling to well so i offered to go to the hospital with her and Tom. While in the car Tom started swerving Kim's phone rang and next thing i knew everything went black.

CHRIS POV;

I heard a scream and then silence it was when i heard Kim shouting for Tom and Lucy my heart sunk Lucy went with them.

FINNS POV;

Me and Josh were standing their laughing when Lauren walked up to us crying.

'What are you 2 doing laughing.'

'bc its been fun day' said josh

So you think its funny that MR CLARKSON, MISS CAMPBELL AND LUCY WERE IN A CAR CRASH.' She screamed when she said the last part. My world sunk. Lucy was in the car. We only meant for Tom to make a fool of himself infant of the class not potentially almost kill people.

'is she okay' i asked panicked

'i don't know mr meads leaving in a min you 2 can come.'

With that were all in mr meads car. As were driving to the hospital we see the crash. The cars totaled infront of us 2 ambos have left but there was still 1 left beside the car. That's when we saw it. Lucy being lifted out of the car and loaded into the last ambo.

As we followed to the hospital she was lifted out and we were sent to the waiting room my heart was beating and i couldn't stop tears from falling down my face as Mr Mead and Miss Campbell were talking she was fine but Tom was hooked to moniters and Lucy was in surgery. When she was out we all sat around her. Lauren and her dad holding one hand each.

CHRIS POV;

When she woke up and i heard my little girl begging for her mother it broke me and everyone looked shocked and sympathetic.

She had a concussion and a broken arm but other then that they stopped the bleeding in her liver and she could come home in 2days. I was just relived i didn't loose my little Lucy, my lucky charm.